The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pac has no chance beating Mayweather

+16
Gumby
freakzilla
dbudge
UBeeg9cats
Soonermark890
Shaun
powerpuncher
flapanther2001
Suavecito80
NJBeatdown86
hardcorebee24
captainanddew
dmar5143
Diego408
SlickMoney
GrantZilla
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pac has no chance beating Mayweather Empty Pac has no chance beating Mayweather

Post  GrantZilla Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 am

Not even biggest PacTard can deny it now. Not after seeing JMM out-box Pac and Pac having to get a gift decision to win.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Pac has no chance beating Mayweather Empty Re: Pac has no chance beating Mayweather

Post  SlickMoney Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:01 am

I never thought Pacquiao at any point could beat Mayweather.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Pac has no chance beating Mayweather Empty Re: Pac has no chance beating Mayweather

Post  Diego408 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:01 am

100 Million reasons why marquez couldnt get the desicion. He has no chance against Mayweather.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:02 am

SlickMoney wrote:I never thought Pacquiao at any point could beat Mayweather.
+1
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:03 am

thell will be floyd fight.arum just said he will try in may for pac-marquez 4..the pac that fought tonight floyd kos him late in a easy win.i was so tired of the talk can marquez carry the weight.it was floyd not the weight that beat marquez who was 150 pounds tonight..
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:07 am

Yup, Floyd did pick Marquez apart.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:10 am

Thank you Jesus, I've been saying this for years now. Floyd is basically a better Marquez who Pacquiao can't figure out.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:20 am

Flod beats him easily. It will be like fighting Marquez, only even better technically and five inches of reach. Flod by near shutout which means....

Pac vs. Big Head May 2012 Evil or Very Mad
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:26 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Flod beats him easily. It will be like fighting Marquez, only even better technically and five inches of reach. Flod by near shutout which means....

...yep arum already said in may he will try again for marquez -pac.4...manny didnt say ill fight floyd next either.i saw his interview with another guy not hbo folks.he looked facialy with expression that i lost the fight.his body language pointed to that.at least to me it did.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Suavecito80 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:26 am

I agree 1000%. JMM showed what a counter puncher can do to pacy and Mayweather is the best counter puncher around.
Suavecito80
Suavecito80

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:32 am

dmar5143 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:Flod beats him easily. It will be like fighting Marquez, only even better technically and five inches of reach. Flod by near shutout which means....

...yep arum already said in may he will try again for marquez -pac.4...manny didnt say ill fight floyd next either.i saw his interview with another guy not hbo folks.he looked facialy with expression that i lost the fight.his body language pointed to that.at least to me it did.

He said lets make it happen.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 am

dmar5143 wrote:

If Manny fights Floyd he'd be cashing out. That's the definition.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 am

Ultimately he'll do whatever Arum tells him. The Ring once compared them to Elvis and Col. Parker and it's true. If Arums tells him Flod, it's Flod. If he tells him Bradley it will be him. Hell, if he tells him to go to the UFC and fight Jose Aldo he'll do it.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:52 am

However...if Floyd calls out Manny now, it will look pretty bad.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:54 am

i know a lot of people are saying this but i will say it too. i have said since floyd came back that he would easily beat pac and that he would have a harder time against JMM than against pac.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:57 am

flapanther2001 wrote:However...if Floyd calls out Manny now, it will look pretty bad.

Meh, I will bet big on Floyd so I hope he calls him out. What would you have him do instead?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 am

I always said Floyd would beat Pac, and why I wanted Floyd vs Mosley over Floyd vs Pac. At the time, I thought Mosley would give Mayweather a more competitive fight.

Why whole PED BS is so annoying. I don't know why Mayweather even brought it up when could easily just spanked Pac.

Now, the luster for the fight is wearing off fast. Pac got out-boxed and should have lost tonight. Mayweather will be a huge favorite if they fight.

The illusion that Pac is this unstoppable beast is over.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:11 am

Styles make fights.

Manny Pacquiao absolutely destroyed De La Hoya, yet Mayweather only beat Oscar 115-113 on most peoples scorecards.

You are also forgetting that the Marquez fight was his first fight that far up in weight and Mayweather's punk ass came in overweight.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:13 am

Shaun wrote:Styles make fights.

Manny Pacquiao absolutely destroyed De La Hoya, yet Mayweather only beat Oscar 115-113 on most peoples scorecards.

true, but Mayweather fought Oscar at his optimal weight. And after Oscar fought Mayweather he sat for a year and rotted. Then he looked like garbage against Steve Forbes. Forbes is a guy Oscar would have toyed with and while Oscar was winning the rounds, Forbes marked his face up.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Suavecito80 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 am

You are also forgetting that the Marquez fight was his first fight that far up in weight and Mayweather's punk ass came in overweight.

De La hoya was a dead man walking for that fight. Mayweather fought him at a more comfortable weight also. Didnt stevie forbes bust up de la hoya before the pac fight? To answer my own question yes he did.
Suavecito80
Suavecito80

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:16 am

146 as opposed to 144. It was a catchweight violation but it was two pounds. It was more that Floyd didn't play by the rules he previously agreed to. I think he paid JMM 600,000 for it.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:17 am

The Oscar fight was also Floyd's first Mega Fight. He had a little stage fright I'm sure. He still convincingly beat DLH.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:22 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:

146 as opposed to 144. It was a catchweight violation but it was two pounds. It was more that Floyd didn't play by the rules he previously agreed to. I think he paid JMM 600,000 for it.

It's more than just "two pounds" when you have to move up in weight to fight your opponent, just for him to fuck you over on fight night. Marquez should have demanded for 3 million or no fight. Make Floyd have to give his house up for foreclosure.
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:23 am

captainanddew wrote:Forbes is a guy Oscar would have toyed with and while Oscar was winning the rounds, Forbes marked his face up.

IF you call shattering Oscar's cheek bone marking up his face, then you are correct sir.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:24 am

Shaun wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

It's more than just "two pounds" when you have to move up in weight to fight your opponent, just for him to fuck you over on fight night. Marquez should have demanded for 3 million or no fight. Make Floyd have to give his house up for foreclosure.
floyd would have still whooped him after 2 pounds
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next