The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV numbers for Ortiz-Maywthr

+11
jz_hova
Gumby
shakefree
SlickMoney
GrantZilla
captainanddew
dbudge
Diego408
gomez1012
dmar5143
GonzaJoey
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

PPV numbers for Ortiz-Maywthr - Page 3 Empty Re: PPV numbers for Ortiz-Maywthr

Post  GrantZilla Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:48 pm

I think PPVs have reached a breaking point. Unless Mayweather and Pac fight, their PPVs will decline. Recession has reached it's full impact and PPV sales period are going down. UFC PPVs haven't been great this year either.

There are no huge PPV draws outside Pac and Mayweather. Once they are gone, I don't think we will see million PPV sales for a long time.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

PPV numbers for Ortiz-Maywthr - Page 3 Empty Re: PPV numbers for Ortiz-Maywthr

Post  dmar5143 Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:41 am

true.ppvs has run its course..the economy plus overexposure in numbers of ppv fights plus mediocre fights at 50-60 dollars a crack has left folks with a bad taste.huge starpower of a fighter doesnt seem to be on the horizan either and without that a million is hard to get plus a overall decline in interest of the sport because of several reasons adds to that..threw the years how many fights actualy did a million..i realy dont know but ill guess 25-30..its far from a given.500-700 thousand should be maybe the new standard of success.good success.its peaked.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3