The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd ..........

4 posters

Go down

Floyd .......... Empty Floyd ..........

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:59 am

"Motherf**ker [Ortiz] had a man rubbing on him, a man massaging him. He said he wants a strong black man to massage him. [He then mocks Ortiz] - 'give me the strongest black man that you have to massage me.' I'll show what my massage therapist, that works for our company.....bad. Everything we do is....bad. If I take this sh*t right now, it's going to be....bad," Mayweather said.

"De La Hoya [is] a hoe, flatout. [De La Hoya] is gay and a hoe. Ortiz [is] a hoe too. He let a man massage him and the other one is wearing fishnet - and then he's going to talk about that he looks at [De La Hoya] like he's a God. Are you f**king serious? What the f**k is going on? Tell me what is really going on?"

Back to top Go down

Floyd .......... Empty Re: Floyd ..........

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 pm

I thought the exact same thing while watching last week. I said to myself, "If Floyd makes fun of Ortiz for getting a rub down he leaves himself ope for the video of Ellerbe giving him a rub and tug."

Sure enough, Floyd sets him self up. I hope that Ortiz cashes in.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Floyd .......... -leonard-ellerbe-boxing-533297414cb7e57a_large

Floyd .......... 949232f689dda5cf5363b93307fba6e2

Floyd .......... 72059166_large

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Ellerbe is his "advisor". He advises Floyd to line his pockets and arch his back when Ellerbe mounts him.

How contrived is Floyd and the relationship with his "fiance".
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Wow...this kid just continues to set himself up for virtual knockdowns. We should make a montage of Floyd's gayest moments & find a way to send it to him.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:08 pm

hahahaha Floyd is known for his contradictions.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:30 pm

[quote="Ali"]
"Motherf**ker [Ortiz] had a man rubbing on him, a man massaging him. He said he wants a strong black man to massage him. [He then mocks Ortiz] - 'give me the strongest black man that you have to massage me.' I'll show what my massage therapist, that works for our company.....bad. Everything we do is....bad. If I take this sh*t right now, it's going to be....bad," Mayweather said.

"De La Hoya [is] a hoe, flatout. [De La Hoya] is gay and a hoe. Ortiz [is] a hoe too. He let a man massage him and the other one is wearing fishnet - and then he's going to talk about that he looks at [De La Hoya] like he's a God. Are you f**king serious? What the f**k is going on? Tell me what is really going on?"

Me thinks the man doth protest too much. His weird freaky friendship with 50, that obviously fake kiss from Ms. Jackson, his constant verbal assault using gay slurs and the woman beating. Add to that the fact that there are no real pics of him carousing with women, only men. We know he has issues...maybe he's a closet homo.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:23 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Wow...this kid just continues to set himself up for virtual knockdowns. We should make a montage of Floyd's gayest moments & find a way to send it to him.

+1

lol terrible

Ortiz FTW!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down