The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ?

4 posters

Go down

Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ? Empty Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ?

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 pm

In that I mean the two biggest faces in the sport that probably won't fight each other for whatever reason.

Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ? Canelo%20y%20julio

Back to top Go down

Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ? Empty Re: Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ?

Post  captainanddew Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Ali wrote:In that I mean the two biggest faces in the sport that probably won't fight each other for whatever reason.

Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ? Canelo%20y%20julio

no. Chavez Jr. even if he gets past Martinez gets beaten up by a top guy at 168.

Canelo-hmmm. Depends on how much he develops.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ? Empty Re: Will these two be the next Pac and Floyd ?

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Yes I think they will. To be honest I think Jr. because of his name could be a super star easily. Canelo has to improve to get there.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Never thought I'd see them take a pic together. I thought they hated each other lol my best guess is Jose Benavidez and Adrian Broner.

Last edited by Diego408 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Diego408 wrote:Never thought I'd see than take a pic together. I thought they hated each other lol my best guess in Jose Benavidez and Adrian Broner.
Broner looks like a star in the making too.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:32 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:Never thought I'd see than take a pic together. I thought they hated each other lol my best guess in Jose Benavidez and Adrian Broner.
Broner looks like a star in the making too.
broner is my pick to become the next big thing in boxing because of his talent and his arrogance. he is another mayweather in the making. ward i feel has the potential to be top p4p in a few years but most casual fans wont hold him as high because they dont like his style.

chavez jr and canelo could get very big though because of their styles and they are from mexico.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Adrien Broner definitely has the size, skills and attitude to become a star.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Ali wrote:Adrien Broner definitely has the size, skills and attitude to become a star.

I'm still not 100% sold on Broner. The closest he has been to facing a world class fighter was Ponce De Leon. He lost that fight.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down