The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Pacamn will have stamina issues in the Margo fight

2 posters

Go down

I think Pacamn will have stamina issues in the Margo fight Empty I think Pacamn will have stamina issues in the Margo fight

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:44 am

I think pacman and roach knows this and will try to maybe go for the knockout early on Margo and when Margo don't go down Pac will be in trouble for late KO ot TKO

Back to top Go down

I think Pacamn will have stamina issues in the Margo fight Empty Re: I think Pacamn will have stamina issues in the Margo fight

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:49 am

I think that's a real possibility. Margo will have, what? 15 pounds on Manny in the ring? If he leans on Manny enough Manny has to get tired...at least until the EPO kicks in.

Back to top Go down

I think Pacamn will have stamina issues in the Margo fight Empty Re: I think Pacamn will have stamina issues in the Margo fight

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:50 am

jz_hova wrote:I think pacman and roach knows this and will try to maybe go for the knockout early on Margo and when Margo don't go down Pac will be in trouble for late KO ot TKO
A lot of people seem to think that right now. I think Pac KO's him in the 7th myself. I have never seen Manny have any problems with stamina and that would shock me if he did. BTW JZ I am going to that fight. I am sitting 50 yard line.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:I think that's a real possibility. Margo will have, what? 15 pounds on Manny in the ring? If he leans on Manny enough Manny has to get tired...at least until the EPO kicks in.
Hey thats not funny. Crying or Very sad
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:I think that's a real possibility. Margo will have, what? 15 pounds on Manny in the ring? If he leans on Manny enough Manny has to get tired...at least until the EPO kicks in.

I think they bit off more than they can chew with margo being a live dog. Manny has all of my respect for taking this fight btw

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:51 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Hey thats not funny. Crying or Very sad

Oops, better not start that huh? Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:52 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
jz_hova wrote:I think pacman and roach knows this and will try to maybe go for the knockout early on Margo and when Margo don't go down Pac will be in trouble for late KO ot TKO
A lot of people seem to think that right now. I think Pac KO's him in the 7th myself. I have never seen Manny have any problems with stamina and that would shock me if he did. BTW JZ I am going to that fight. I am sitting 50 yard line.

wow you will be right there to catch manny's head

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:53 am

jz_hova wrote:

I think they bit off more than they can chew with margo being a live dog. Manny has all of my respect for taking this fight btw

The thing I have no clue on (among many) is who Margarito is right now. Is he the guy who beat Cotto? The guy who looked like crap against Shane? The guy who seemed a worn version in his last fight? I just have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:55 am

jz_hova wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

wow you will be right there to catch manny's head

Nah I am up on the second deck. Man that screen at Dallas stadium is so friggin big.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:56 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

The thing I have no clue on (among many) is who Margarito is right now. Is he the guy who beat Cotto? The guy who looked like crap against Shane? The guy who seemed a worn version in his last fight? I just have no idea.
Yeah that is the question. If you listen to Roach then he is done and Manny will have an easy night.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

Yeah that is the question. If you listen to Roach then he is done and Manny will have an easy night.

Yeah but what's shaking Freddie ever done to make his view credible? {looking for lightning strike]

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:01 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
jz_hova wrote:

Yeah but what's shaking Freddie ever done to make his view credible? {looking for lightning strike]
Hey say what you will but Freddie is usually right on when it comes to his fight predictions. I saw the promo of the 24/7 on HBO. Freddie tells Margo "Manny by KO in 7." Margo asks why. Freddie says becaus I saw your last two fights.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:10 am

Freddie is right on his fight predictions but it isn't as if he is making hard predictions in every fight.

Oscar was shot. There was boxing fans on espn (and elsewhere) saying rather negative things about him after Forbes hit him pretty easily in their fight. Even a few years earlier, Forbes wouldn't have hit Oscar with 60% as many clean punches as he did.

Cotto-saying Cotto wasn't 100% after the absolute beating against Margo. Freddie was correct, but that was the conventional wisdom amongst fans and boxing writers.

Clottey-saying Clottey wouldn't do alot and would be there to be outboxed. Not that hard for him to say as Clottey had allowed a badly cut Cotto to escape, Margarito to outbox him, etc....

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:14 am

More than the usual negative quotes coming out about Pac right now. Is he going to be at 100% with him trying to be a Congressman in his homeland???
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 am

stanima pac seems to have plenty of..but if you believe the current reports so far manny has problems training and isnt sharp etc etc.he has time to turn that around..margos body shots will slow him down in the later rounds and thats trouble.
it may be arum selling the fight but i believe there is lots of truth that margos looking good and manny isnt..i hope someone posts a link tonight on the first 24-7..margos face looks to be gleaming with confidence...sooner your going to see a good fight.mannys going to need all the foot and handspeed and stanima he can mustard up..

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 am

dmar5143 wrote:stanima pac seems to have plenty of..but if you believe the current reports so far manny has problems training and isnt sharp etc etc.he has time to turn that around..margos body shots will slow him down in the later rounds and thats trouble.
it may be arum selling the fight but i believe there is lots of truth that margos looking good and manny isnt..i hope someone posts a link tonight on the first 24-7..margos face looks to be gleaming with confidence...sooner your going to see a good fight.mannys going to need all the foot and handspeed and stanima he can mustard up..
I am taking my cousin with me to this fight. He is a big UFC guy and he has never been to a boxing match I figured this fight will make him a fan of boxing.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down