The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vanes vs angulo

+3
SlickMoney
gomez1012
Rum Capital
7 posters

Go down

vanes vs angulo Empty vanes vs angulo

Post  Rum Capital Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:25 pm

http://www.boxingscene.com/vanes-angulo-youre-ready-then-lets-it--42875
btw is there a possibility this fight could take place on american soil?
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

vanes vs angulo Empty Re: vanes vs angulo

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 pm

Sack this I want El Perro vs Mrs Anne Wolfe !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:33 pm

Ali wrote:Sack this I want El Perro vs Mrs Anne Wolfe !!!!
goldenboy won't allow them to fight until kirkland gets his shit together. if that fight happens i think angulo wins by ko due to kirklands chin
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:34 pm

Vanes will get KTFO

Maybe GBP gets it made in So Cal, pays for a temp visa
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:35 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Vanes will get KTFO

Maybe GBP gets it made in So Cal, pays for a temp visa
i hope so. that could be a step forward into getting angulo back to the states.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
goldenboy won't allow them to fight until kirkland gets his shit together. if that fight happens i think angulo wins by ko due to kirklands chin

JuanMa vs Gamboa should be a shinning example of why you don't wait to make fights.

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Should be Angulo vs Canelo in Mexico.

Oscar wouldnt make that even for all the coke in the world.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Suavecito80 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Angulo is going to break that big ass nose of his on a way to a KO victory.
Suavecito80
Suavecito80

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:56 pm

I remember a couple of years ago when Angulo and Kirkland were coming up, everybody claimed Kirkland would lay Angulo out, oh please. I said it before and i'l say it again, Angulo would clean Kirkland's clock in a good fight, which I think everyone is saying now.

Hopefully this fight happens, Vanes needs to be shut up already and Angulo is the right man for the job. Vanes talks like hes one of the premier fighters out there, but hasnt done squat. Hes a protected chump with a big mouth. Hes chin is probably just as soft as Kirklands.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Suavecito80 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Diego408 wrote:I remember a couple of years ago when Angulo and Kirkland were coming up, everybody claimed Kirkland would lay Angulo out, oh please. I said it before and i'l say it again, Angulo would clean Kirkland's clock in a good fight, which I think everyone is saying now.

Hopefully this fight happens, Vanes needs to be shut up already and Angulo is the right man for the job. Vanes talks like hes one of the premier fighters out there, but hasnt done squat. Hes a protected chump with a big mouth. Hes chin is probably just as soft as Kirklands.

didn't vanes get dropped by a scrub the last time he fought? Angulo is going to murder him if they fight. Twisted Evil
Suavecito80
Suavecito80

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Suavecito80 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:I remember a couple of years ago when Angulo and Kirkland were coming up, everybody claimed Kirkland would lay Angulo out, oh please. I said it before and i'l say it again, Angulo would clean Kirkland's clock in a good fight, which I think everyone is saying now.

didn't vanes get dropped by a scrub the last time he fought? Angulo is going to murder him if they fight. Twisted Evil
haha Yup Saul Roman, Sergio Martinez knocked that scrub out easily years ago. Angulo will murder Vanes. You have to have one great chin to beat Angulo, reason Cintron won on the real.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Suavecito80 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Diego408 wrote:
Suavecito80 wrote:

haha Yup Saul Roman, Sergio Martinez knocked that scrub out easily years ago. Angulo will murder Vanes. You have to have one great chin to beat Angulo, reason Cintron won on the real.

he wasn't just knocked down either he was hurt pretty bad. Angulo will work this fool. I hope they fight ASAP.
Suavecito80
Suavecito80

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Angulo isn't ready to fight any top guys right now. His joke fight this weekend didn't do shit to get the rust off.

He needs to do what Arreola did, and get the fuck back in the ring ASAP, against a better opponent that will atleast last a few rounds.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

JuanMa vs Gamboa should be a shinning example of why you don't wait to make fights.
yeah but kirkland lost prior to any hopes og kirkland-angulo being made or angulo being under goldenboy for that matter.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:02 am

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

yeah but kirkland lost prior to any hopes og kirkland-angulo being made or angulo being under goldenboy for that matter.

That's why I urge them to make it now before either guy loses again.

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:32 pm

cant wait to see someone shut vanes up! just another overrated bum with a big mouth. He's basically a smaller version of david haye, trying to talk himself into big fights. Angulo, Canelo, heck even Chavez Jr would wipe the ring with this guy.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down