The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBC order Vanes Martirosyan vs Alfredo Angulo

5 posters

Go down

WBC order Vanes Martirosyan vs Alfredo Angulo Empty WBC order Vanes Martirosyan vs Alfredo Angulo

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:07 pm

The World Boxing Council has ordered the free negotiations period for the Vanes Martirosyan vs. Alfredo Angulo fight to determine the mandatory challenger in the WBC super welterweight division.

Martirosyan, a native of Armenia living in Glendale, California, (30-0-0 / 19 KOs) won the WBC super welterweight Silver Championship with a spectacular knockout against Saul Roman. Angulo, of Mexicali, Baja California (19-1-0 / 16 KOs), defeated Joachim Alcine in his last fight with an impressive first-round knockout.

If there is no agreement in the free negotiations period, a purse offer will be conducted at the WBC Executive Offices in Mexico City on August 19, 2011.

http://www.boxingscene.com/vanes-vs-angulo-eliminator-ordered-by-wbc--41796

Back to top Go down

WBC order Vanes Martirosyan vs Alfredo Angulo Empty Re: WBC order Vanes Martirosyan vs Alfredo Angulo

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Vanes should take the beating
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

WBC order Vanes Martirosyan vs Alfredo Angulo Empty Re: WBC order Vanes Martirosyan vs Alfredo Angulo

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Vanes should take the beating

Angulo is rusty, Vanes could steal this.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Vanes couldnt steal a free sample
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Vanes couldnt steal a free sample

Vanes will make you eat nasty Armenian crow one day, you picked on the wrong Eastern Euro to poop all over.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Vanes is poop

I forgot, what he's done again to be ranked 4th by Ring???? What kind of BS is that????
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:29 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Vanes is poop

I forgot, what he's done again to be ranked 4th by Ring???? What kind of BS is that????

Bob Arum has done a terrible job with Vanes, he'd be much better at Golden Boy.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:31 pm

What have any of the JR Middles done, outside of not fighting each other?

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm

GrantZilla wrote:

At least the other Jr MWs have faced waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better opposition
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

At least the other Jr MWs have faced waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better opposition

Jr Middle pretty weak because none of these clowns are fighting each other. This match-up is good, because it'll give us some answers. If Van realy does suck, and where does Angulo stand after a long lay off.

But it's pointless, because no way GB is going to allow their cash cow Alverez to fight the winner, especialy if it's Angulo.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 pm

I just dont get the fanfare behind this guy

Lost to Ouma, struggled vs Joe Greene, and survives Saul Roman

Those are his "significant" wins!! Are you fucking joking?????

He's ranked ahead of Lara, Molina, K9, Sergei D, Wolak, and Trout -- DISGUSTING!
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 pm

As said, there no definitive rankings at Jr Middle because none of these clowns are fighting each other. No way I consider Cotto the # 1 Jr Middle. But nobody made a case to surpass him.

Cintron who was ranked 2nd, just got spanked by a unranked opponent. So now Angulo is # 2, and he hasn't fought in over a year.

Lara was unranked, but moved into the rankings because of the horrible robbery with Williams.

And Avlerez isn't making a case that he should be # 1 Jr Middle fighting the Gomez's of the world.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 pm

As the Ring's Pope Grant, you cant tell me Vanes deserves to be ranked 4th
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

gomez1012 wrote:As the Ring's Pope Grant, you cant tell me Vanes deserves to be ranked 4th

Give me a definitive person who should as of right now?

Sergio D who just got spanked by Martinez? And would have got spanked by Martinez at Jr Middle too.

Both Lara and Molina were unranked at the time they fought Williams and Cintron. Trout been fighting guys with 13-10, 20-17, 11-4, 9-4, 15-13 records.

Jr Middle is one divisions that rankings are all over the place by legit rankings. Because these fools need to start fighting each other. Why this is a good match-up.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Give me a definitive person who should as of right now?

Sergio D who just got spanked by Martinez? And would have got spanked by Martinez at Jr Middle too.

Both Lara and Molina were unranked at the time they fought Williams and Cintron. Trout been fighting guys with 13-10, 20-17, 11-4, 9-4, 15-13 records.

Jr Middle is one divisions that rankings are all over the place by legit rankings. Because these fools need to start fighting each other. Why this is a good match-up.

Your missing my point, why the hell is Vanes ranked 4th to begin with????

Foreman, Wolak, Trout (beat Canelo's bro), K9, etc, etc much better than him
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm not disagreeing with you. My point is, there is no clear cut rankings as of right now at Jr Middle. From 1-10. Nobody done anything in the division to realy earn a certain ranking, let alone the top spots.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:24 am

This is a very good match up and could be a good one if it happens. I think the WBC are just telling Vanes if he wants Canelo so bad, fight Angulo. I thinks its a fight TR, Roach and Vanes wont want.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Diego408 wrote:This is a very good match up and could be a good one if it happens. I think the WBC are just telling Vanes if he wants Canelo so bad, fight Angulo. I thinks its a fight TR, Roach and Vanes wont want.

I think Roach would accept this fight in a heartbeat.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Ali wrote:
Diego408 wrote:This is a very good match up and could be a good one if it happens. I think the WBC are just telling Vanes if he wants Canelo so bad, fight Angulo. I thinks its a fight TR, Roach and Vanes wont want.

I would hope so

He might as well go to Mexico for it, going to get KTFO anyways Twisted Evil
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:42 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:

I would hope so

He might as well go to Mexico for it, going to get KTFO anyways Twisted Evil

Vic Darchinyan's big brother is going to give that pooch a spanking.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:07 am

gomez1012 wrote:As the Ring's Pope Grant, you cant tell me Vanes deserves to be ranked 4th

i with you on this one my Pinata humping amigo. Vanes has done fuck all. he is trained by Freddie Roach and has slipped his way up the rankings by beating nobody. i agree with Grant that the 154lb division is still in the process of being sorted out, but there is no way Vanes deserves to be where he is in the Ring's rankings.

if Vanes fight Angulo then he will get KTFO. Angulo will walk through Vanes and just where him down. but the WBC are ordering this fight and Angulo can't get a visa to fight in the US. it's not like Vanes has anything to lose if he doesn't take the fight though. ok Canelo has the WBC belt, but the WBC belt isn't what Vanes is after here. he is after the fat paycheck that fighting El Orangutan will give him. Vanes talks a lot about what he wants to do and what he is going to do, if he really wanted to get himself into position to command big paydays then he'd be fighting more regular against better opposition

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Lol @ el orangutan
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:10 pm

[quote="dbudge"]

Vanes talks a lot about what he wants to do and what he is going to do, if he really wanted to get himself into position to command big paydays then he'd be fighting more regular against better opposition

+1

He always on Boxingscene talking shit. Him and Lara went at it in the wintertime, then Lara offered him a fight and Vanes backed off saying "a Lara fight does nothing for my career", yet he goes and fights a can where he almost got Khan'ed in the 1st rd.

Beat it Vanes.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down