The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pac Wins Best Fighter ESPY

4 posters

Go down

Pac Wins Best Fighter ESPY Empty Pac Wins Best Fighter ESPY

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 am

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Pac Wins Best Fighter ESPY Empty Re: Pac Wins Best Fighter ESPY

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:07 am

Does anyone pay attention the the Espy? Do people care about this award show? This award show is novelty that got out of hand.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:03 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:Does anyone pay attention the the Espy? Do people care about this award show? This award show is novelty that got out of hand.

I'm trying to think the last award show I even bothered to watch. I think it was the Grammy where Jethro fucking Tull won over Metallica

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am

They should have awarded Martinez or Hopkins.

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 pm

This award is pretty much a popularity contests. If true fans were to vote Williams or Hopkins would have won it. Pacqaiao hasnt fought anyone meaningful since Cotto back in 09.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:Does anyone pay attention the the Espy? Do people care about this award show? This award show is novelty that got out of hand.

I'm trying to think the last award show I even bothered to watch. I think it was the Grammy where Jethro fucking Tull won over Metallica

I mean the ESPY's in particular though, what kind of numbers does it do? This was a joke with no red carpet when it started and has seemed to spiral out of control. It's like a joke that someone took serious.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:30 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

I mean the ESPY's in particular though, what kind of numbers does it do? This was a joke with no red carpet when it started and has seemed to spiral out of control. It's like a joke that someone took serious.

I'm going to shut up about it, it's a fundraiser for the "V" foundation which donates to cancer research.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm

they actually had a nice piece on former new york amateur boxer dewey bozella who went to prison for 26 years for a murder he did not commit. He received the arthur ashe award last night.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down