The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call me crazy, but.....

Go down

Call me crazy, but..... Empty Call me crazy, but.....

Post  Frank Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:45 am

As far as Cotto fighting Manny again, I'd hate to see it. I'm convinced Cotto was in the process of getting beat to death last time and just survived. This time, he may not be so lucky. Also, from where I sit, nothing happened in their last fight to convince me that Cotto stands a chance in hell in a rematch. The public still has Manny-Mayweather on its mind. Make no mistake about it. If that fight takes place, it's bigger than ever (regardless of Floyd's legal problems.). Maybe it's just me, but at this point, I can imagine "Floyd Mayweather" being sick with envy. Honestly, I know a few of his fans and they seem to hate him and Pac at the moment. LOL. There's just so much taunting that any man can take. Floyd's heckled at basketball games. The crowds are cheering Manny is unison. The press won't discuss him anymore unless they talk about him as a criminal. Most of the time, the more fame a man gets, the more affected he is by criticism, especially an insecure guy like Mayweather. Call me crazy, but unless Mayweather just has no sign of self respect left, we should get to see this fight.

Also, it should be said that, Don King and Bob Arum, are has -been promoters. The same, phony, anti - white rhetoric that King used to take all of Tyson's money is probably laughed at by Mayweather. Arum no longer has the ability to handle troubled camps and outwit them into a fight. If he did, he would've done it. "Golden Boy?" Oscar still has psychological problems from the Pacquiao assault. Believe me, he's affecting those negotiations in a negative way because he's no longer the center of attention. All it takes is a bunch of determined people with lots of money to get those people going at it. It would actually help if they were oblivious to both camps and most boxing fans. This way, nobody could accuse them of favoring either camp and their opinions would be valuable if they knew how to play them. A bored group of billionaires with a smart front man (or woman) could make this thing happen overnight. Hmmmmmmm. LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down