The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Katsidis vs Erik Morales in the fall ??

4 posters

Go down

Michael Katsidis vs Erik Morales in the fall ?? Empty Michael Katsidis vs Erik Morales in the fall ??

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:20 pm

J (ATL)
Now its Katsidis-Lozada, then Morales-Katsidis in the Fall? Any truth to that?

Dan Rafael
(2:30 PM)
Correct, announced today. Got the release just before the chat.

Back to top Go down

Michael Katsidis vs Erik Morales in the fall ?? Empty Re: Michael Katsidis vs Erik Morales in the fall ??

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Sounds like a good one
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Michael Katsidis vs Erik Morales in the fall ?? Empty Re: Michael Katsidis vs Erik Morales in the fall ??

Post  Gumby Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Sounds like a great one. That's a blood and guts master piece in the making.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Gumby wrote:Sounds like a great one. That's a blood and guts master piece in the making.

so true. Morales will throw the straighter/sharper punches. Katsidis has taken so many punches in the past 3-4 years, that he won't be too strong and shouldn't be able to overwhelm Morales. Should be a great back and forth battle.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:26 am

I like Morales to grind out a decision.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 am

At 140 or 135?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:At 140 or 135?

Not sure, I guess it would be at Lightweight but I can't see Katsidis being unwilling to fight at 140lb.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:38 am

Ali wrote:

Not sure, I guess it would be at Lightweight but I can't see Katsidis being unwilling to fight at 140lb.

This is a pick em at either weight. I guess id have to go with Kat.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Morales has way more than enough experience and heart to outwit and maneuver Katsidis.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Morales has way more than enough experience and heart to outwit and maneuver Katsidis.

Katsidis has been in some brutal fights over the years and against Marquez and Guerrero he took alot of punishment. He should be damaged enough to give Morales a pretty decent shot at winning.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:26 am

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Sure he does, that's why I said it was a pick em. This fight could go either way.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down