The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS ON KELLY PAVIK AND SAM PETER

3 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS ON KELLY PAVIK AND SAM PETER Empty BREAKING NEWS ON KELLY PAVIK AND SAM PETER

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm

bob arum and top ranks have released sam peter from his contract with them..this means perhaps sam is done as a title contender.i doubt golden boy or don king will pick him up..paviks folks say tv people and kelly want either brute in march or the winner of martinez -williams if kelly feels he can get to 160 without problems..both fights pavik will have to be at his best to win..its on fat dans collumn today.

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS ON KELLY PAVIK AND SAM PETER Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS ON KELLY PAVIK AND SAM PETER

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Has Pavlik hired a new trainer?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS ON KELLY PAVIK AND SAM PETER Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS ON KELLY PAVIK AND SAM PETER

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

nope sooner he hasnt..theres mistake number1.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 pm

dmar5143 wrote:nope sooner he hasnt..theres mistake number1.
Yep and he has zero chance then. He needs to retire or hire a new manager.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Shocking honesty out of the Peter camp wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:59 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Shocking honesty out of the Peter camp wasn't it?
A little. He really will never be a contender again.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

No, but he's probably as good as any of the next tier guys like Haye and Adamek etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

No, but he's probably as good as any of the next tier guys like Haye and Adamek etc.
True. I really dont know what I would do with him as a promoter. You cant make any money off of him at this point.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

True. I really dont know what I would do with him as a promoter. You cant make any money off of him at this point.

You travel to Poland to fight Adamek and England to fight Haye. He's a more than repsectable challenge to either of those guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

You travel to Poland to fight Adamek and England to fight Haye. He's a more than repsectable challenge to either of those guys.
Haye wouldnt fight him he is too dangerous. But Adamek would fight anyone. How about Adamek vs Haye? Ali's head would explode.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 pm

..yes it was.for once no smokescreen just reality..the 4 fighters they mentioned all make sence..the chris a fight makes the most sence for them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Peter took a horrible beating against Wlad, so I wouldn't be surprised if they figure he's done completely now and won't fight again. I agree there are potential fights out there, but maybe he's just had enough.

As for Pavlik, I thought the rumor was he was going to fight Bute?
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:18 am

Peter is what 29 or 30? Young for a HW, but the sustained beatings against Vitali and Wlad will leave him a complete shell. Probably best if he retire before he ends up taking a beating against much lesser guys.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 am

captainanddew wrote:Peter is what 29 or 30? Young for a HW, but the sustained beatings against Vitali and Wlad will leave him a complete shell. Probably best if he retire before he ends up taking a beating against much lesser guys.
Thats what I think also. He should just hang them up.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down