The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ward vs Abraham Set, Arreola vs Nagy Aguilera on under card

4 posters

Go down

Ward vs Abraham Set, Arreola vs Nagy Aguilera on under card Empty Ward vs Abraham Set, Arreola vs Nagy Aguilera on under card

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:20 pm

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/THE-SEMIFINALS-BEGIN-.html?soid=1103463118837&aid=XVMFMgHNKB0

Home Depot Center in Carson CA on 5/14/11

Nagy will get smashed

Tix start at $25

They should draw a good crowd with two CA fighters and Abraham bringing out the Armenians
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Ward vs Abraham Set, Arreola vs Nagy Aguilera on under card Empty Re: Ward vs Abraham Set, Arreola vs Nagy Aguilera on under card

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Ward vs Abraham Set, Arreola vs Nagy Aguilera on under card 262475544
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Ward vs Abraham Set, Arreola vs Nagy Aguilera on under card Empty Re: Ward vs Abraham Set, Arreola vs Nagy Aguilera on under card

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:54 pm

it would be nice to see Arthur have some success in his fight with Ward and hopefully not another beatdown. fair play to him for sticking the tourney out considering the two very humbling defeats he has faced. i'd like it for Abraham more than anything as i think he is still a threat to the 160lb and 168lb division. let's be honest, he wouldn't exactly be a bad gatekeeper now would he??

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:56 pm

dbudge wrote:it would be nice to see Arthur have some success in his fight with Ward and hopefully not another beatdown. fair play to him for sticking the tourney out considering the two very humbling defeats he has faced. i'd like it for Abraham more than anything as i think he is still a threat to the 160lb and 168lb division. let's be honest, he wouldn't exactly be a bad gatekeeper now would he??

If Abraham losses he might turn into a SMW Sturm

Probably fight Stieglitz in big German fight and then defend that strap vs mediocre guys

who knows, maybe he does return to MW

Abraham vs Martinez would be good to see
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:58 pm

and i would also like to see Arreola turn up with an improving physique like he did in his last fight. ok the weight wasn't much different buit in his last fight he looked a lot more solid around the middle as opposed to obese. i think his conditioning will improve. but will it be too little too late. i don't see his dream of being the first latino HW champion is too far from ever being reality

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm

dbudge wrote:and i would also like to see Arreola turn up with an improving physique like he did in his last fight. ok the weight wasn't much different buit in his last fight he looked a lot more solid around the middle as opposed to obese. i think his conditioning will improve. but will it be too little too late. i don't see his dream of being the first latino HW champion is too far from ever being reality

yea hopefully working under Ronnie Shields has helped him stop being such a fat ass

The poster tells us to expect typical moobs Arreola
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
dbudge wrote:it would be nice to see Arthur have some success in his fight with Ward and hopefully not another beatdown. fair play to him for sticking the tourney out considering the two very humbling defeats he has faced. i'd like it for Abraham more than anything as i think he is still a threat to the 160lb and 168lb division. let's be honest, he wouldn't exactly be a bad gatekeeper now would he??

If Abraham losses he might turn into a SMW Sturm

Probably fight Stieglitz in big German fight and then defend that strap vs mediocre guys

who knows, maybe he does return to MW

Abraham vs Martinez would be good to see

yeh i can also see that scenario. after all he loved being called King Arthur, and at the end of the day if Abraham lands something big then Ward could be in trouble. i'm very interested to see how Ward copes with Abraham. as i am Froch with Johnson. it would be great to see Johnson beat Froch for boxingm, and if there's anybody that deserves it then Glen does. i can see this either being the most exciting fight of the Super 6 or the retirement of a legend in the Sport

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

yea Ward is there to be hit

but interested to see how he'll handle Abe's style

Will he try and box him or just smother him like he did Green?
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
dbudge wrote:and i would also like to see Arreola turn up with an improving physique like he did in his last fight. ok the weight wasn't much different buit in his last fight he looked a lot more solid around the middle as opposed to obese. i think his conditioning will improve. but will it be too little too late. i don't see his dream of being the first latino HW champion is too far from ever being reality

yea hopefully working under Ronnie Shields has helped him stop being such a fat ass

The poster tells us to expect typical moobs Arreola

yeh but that picture was taking from a previous fight. and in his last fight he looked a lot more solid and in shape even though the weight difference wasn't much. arreola has a granite chin, he is determined, he can bang... the only part missing is the conditioning. i hope he imporves on what he had on show last time

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:09 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing Wlad vs Arreola

better match up for the ButterBeaner

Maybe we see Arreola vs Thompson after another gimme in Aguilera
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:51 pm

from a business perspective very smart to get Arreola. He is a california guy. I think Aguilera is as well. Load the undercard with decent local fighters and you can build a decent live gate.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 am

If I am Dan Goosen I just make Arreola vs Chambers already.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 pm

Ali wrote:If I am Dan Goosen I just make Arreola vs Chambers already.

Arreola vs Thompson should be next
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:24 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:If I am Dan Goosen I just make Arreola vs Chambers already.

Arreola vs Thompson should be next

Every time I hear or read the name Tony Thomson I get a whiff of a smelly fart.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:29 pm

Ali wrote:

lol wtf?

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:31 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:

lol wtf?

He's a stinky boxer to me, never rated him.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Isn't Aguilera the guy that Tarver just beat?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Ahh well dont be surprised if it happens

Light hitter with decent resume

Chambers vs Arreola unlikely since Goossen dont want both of his name HWs knocking each other off

Arreola vs Solis? lol
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:42 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Isn't Aguilera the guy that Tarver just beat?

sure is
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Nagy is the guy who destoryed an ancient Maskeav in one round, then he went on to be obliterated by Who's Nesh.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:16 pm

gomez1012 wrote:

sure is
So, how is this guy relevant? Makes no sense....it doesn't help Arreola.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

sure is

Well it's hard to find opponents who are willing to agree to Arreola's special contract clause.

" Any opponent who loses to Cris Arreola will be eligible to be eaten by him. "

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:22 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:

True, but keeps him active and in fighting shape Laughing

What it really helps out is ticket sales

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down