The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Manuel Marquez on Republica Deportiva.

5 posters

Go down

Juan Manuel Marquez on Republica Deportiva. Empty Juan Manuel Marquez on Republica Deportiva.

Post  Diego408 Sun May 08, 2011 2:07 pm

He said Mosley was scared and fought not to get knocked out. Also said hes returning to fight in Mexico in the summer at 140lbs and then fight Pacquaio at a catch weight of maybe at 143 or 144.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Juan Manuel Marquez on Republica Deportiva. Empty Re: Juan Manuel Marquez on Republica Deportiva.

Post  powerpuncher Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm

the reason that i want the pac vs JMM fight is because JMM is going in there to win and wont back down.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Juan Manuel Marquez on Republica Deportiva. Empty Re: Juan Manuel Marquez on Republica Deportiva.

Post  Diego408 Sun May 08, 2011 3:24 pm

powerpuncher wrote:the reason that i want the pac vs JMM fight is because JMM is going in there to win and wont back down.
I keep saying, marquez would put up a better fight than anyone not named Floyd, Bradley or Ortiz. Everyones problem against Pacquaio is they dont fight back once Pacquaio starts swinging. I dont think the fight lasts long, but Marquez will put up a good fight.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun May 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Diego408 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:the reason that i want the pac vs JMM fight is because JMM is going in there to win and wont back down.
I keep saying, marquez would put up a better fight than anyone not named Floyd, Bradley or Ortiz. Everyones problem against Pacquaio is they dont fight back once Pacquaio starts swinging. I dont think the fight lasts long, but Marquez will put up a good fight.

+1

I said this before he chose to fight Margarito and still feel that way
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 pm

i feel like pac has been kind of afraid to fight JMM because he knows how tough of an opponent he is. i think that he is choosing to fight him now because JMM is now getting pretty old and pac is used to welterweight and knows that JMM isnt good at welter. same reason he waited until now to fight mosley.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun May 08, 2011 10:21 pm

powerpuncher wrote:i feel like pac has been kind of afraid to fight JMM because he knows how tough of an opponent he is. i think that he is choosing to fight him now because JMM is now getting pretty old and pac is used to welterweight and knows that JMM isnt good at welter. same reason he waited until now to fight mosley.
LOL...afraid?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon May 09, 2011 1:00 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:i feel like pac has been kind of afraid to fight JMM because he knows how tough of an opponent he is. i think that he is choosing to fight him now because JMM is now getting pretty old and pac is used to welterweight and knows that JMM isnt good at welter. same reason he waited until now to fight mosley.
LOL...afraid?
yes because JMM is the only one who has given him trouble in the past 6 years. a third fight would have been awesome between them but pac didnt want it even though JMM has been asking for it forever. same reason they didnt want to fight mosley until they knew he was done. people may think that pac has no fear but i dont believe it. i think that deep down he really fears JMM but thinks that he is old enough that he is on the decline. this fight should have been made before instead of fighting fighters like clottey or margarito.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Mon May 09, 2011 5:10 am

I'm starting to think that Marquez looking so bad at welter was due to the style matchup more than the weight. He tried to outbox Mayweather who was a lot bigger than him. He never stood a chance.Pac is around the same size as him and his style suits Marquez far better.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down