The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marble and I are still missed

+3
flapanther2001
GrantZilla
powerpuncher
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marble and I are still missed  Empty Marble and I are still missed

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=boxing&id=boxing&tid=7745923&lid=122

How long as it now been since we left for greener pastures ?

Back to top Go down

Marble and I are still missed  Empty Re: Marble and I are still missed

Post  powerpuncher Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 pm

nice
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Poor Zingwings is left by himself to battle trolls.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:15 pm

I can't see it Ali, since I got IP blocked on ESPN. Fucking Grace

But I'll take your word for it.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:16 pm

I gave them this....
Wow....they must have made quite an impression if you are still talking about them.

To which EJTwice responded....
Actually, I just wanted to see if they would see this since I haven't seen them post here in a while.

How can they not see why nobody takes them seriously?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I can't see it Ali, since I got IP blocked on ESPN. Fucking Grace

But I'll take your word for it.

It's just EJtwice calling me and Marble quitters lol. Why did Grace ban your IP again ?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Yup. I know I'm not missed on there. Place is full of huggers, and I hate huggers, why they reported everything I said to Grace.

They couldn't stand that I wouldn't lick Pac or Mayweather's assholes like they do
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:18 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:I gave them this....
Wow....they must have made quite an impression if you are still talking about them.

To which EJTwice responded....
Actually, I just wanted to see if they would see this since I haven't seen them post here in a while.

How can they not see why nobody takes them seriously?

EJ remembers me fondly because I would wind him up about Pacquiao Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Why I got banned

Here are examples of recent violations:

This board is 99% h omo. Either my hot lady threads get delted, or ignored by majority so can jer k off to May and Pac

I'd like to milk her

But Fedor isn't Dana's b itch like Spike, so of course wouldn't give it to him

I guess the M an on M an A ction Channel had to give it to MMA h omo. So now it's the dude that greases up with KY St Pierre

Why the f-k does that bum Chavez Jr got a Nike endorsement over a Chad Dawson or Bradley
It's offical, this board got straight up h omos on it. Delting pics of a hot red head with big cans = h omo

There's some seriouse h omos on this board deleting my hot women thread. The mod is probably gay

Those of you that couldn't tell I was f-king with Aneed, which I did a lot during that time, I don't know what to tell you

On 6/15 you were advised “If you are caught using more than one membername, you could lose all of them permanently.” You created a new name to bypass a recent suspension and continued posts that were in violation of the forum rules You will not be reinstated.
Grace Cloud
Manager, Moderation Services

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:24 pm

I'd like to milk her

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:26 pm

I agree, my comments look bad out of context. But I was getting pissed off that all my hot women threads were getting deleted, but half naked pics of Mayweather and Pac were staying up. How all the gay talk from Mollywhop was staying. And he was saying 100 times more nastier stuff then "I'll milk her"

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:28 pm

Wait; ESPN still has a boxing board?! Laughing
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I agree, my comments look bad out of context. But I was getting pissed off that all my hot women threads were getting deleted, but half naked pics of Mayweather and Pac were staying up. How all the gay talk from Mollywhop was staying. And he was saying 100 times more nastier stuff then "I'll milk her"

I don't really find that one comment offensive, I use it on a daily basis when discussing voluptuous women.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Ali wrote:http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=boxing&id=boxing&tid=7745923&lid=122

How long as it now been since we left for greener pastures ?

It seems like an eternity since most of us left the ESPN messageboard for good, for me it's only been about 6 months since I stopped posting there and joined Ninjas and then came here.

Every now and then I take a peek at ESPN, and usually end up wondering why the fuck I posted there for the better part of 7 years. What a total waste of time, casting your pearls before childish swine, on a technically inferior boxing forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Tobe wrote:Wait; ESPN still has a boxing board?! Laughing
No, they don't.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Canvas wrote:
Tobe wrote:Wait; ESPN still has a boxing board?! Laughing
No, they don't.

Canvas, I was waiting for you to show up in this thread and ask us to quit talking about ESPN, I gotta agree with you, fuck ESPN, let's talk about things more important.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Sorry for dragging it back up, it was just touching to see we're still remembered.

In a more serious note would it be possible to bring Zings here ? he's a knowledgeable poster and cool guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Ali wrote:Sorry for dragging it back up, it was just touching to see we're still remembered.

In a more serious note would it be possible to bring Zings here ? he's a knowledgeable poster and cool guy.

I never had any problems with him. Anyone else's opinion?
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Ali wrote:Sorry for dragging it back up, it was just touching to see we're still remembered.

I don't persay have an issue with Zing, except that he does seem to get along a little too well with some of the resident retards/trolls at ESPN. I'd just as soon see him stay put at ESPN, but if that's what the rest of you want, then it's fine by me.

P.S. Keep in mind, all it takes is 1 or 2 idiots to fuck up a boxing forum, choose who you want to come here wisely. It's better to have a small forum where everyone basically gets along, then a larger one that becomes hard to control.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:14 pm

I agree Ring. We seem to keep making the same mistake. Someone will have a favourable opinion of a particular poster, bring up their name as a candidate to invite, and no one wants to be negative and say no.

Next thing we know the hijinks begin. There are many people who are capable of being decent posters %80 of the time. It's what they are capable of the other %20 that can bring out the worst in others..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:17 pm

To be honest the problem with Ninja's wasn't who we invited, it was Wolf.

Slick would only be the one guy I wouldn't keen bringing here, he's got a habit of antagonizing people for fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 pm

I disagree. Wolf was only one of the problems. There were some less than desireables invited, and they immediately brought out the worst in a couple of other marginal guys who were fine until the new arrivals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Believe me I don't want to ruin the forum by inviting rascals, I'd just like to beef up the activity level with some cool boxing fans Smile

And that's why I have already emailed Molly Whop to ask him to join ..............

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:37 pm

I have confidence in the mods here to keep things cool; more active posters is good IMO. If there are still decent posters elsewhere bring 'em in as far as I'm concerned.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Ali wrote:To be honest the problem with Ninja's wasn't who we invited, it was Wolf.

Slick would only be the one guy I wouldn't keen bringing here, he's got a habit of antagonizing people for fun.

Yes, It was mainly wolf, but notice how lately more and more of that trash from ESPN has been creeping in at Ninjas.

I'm just one of the "Indians" here Ali, I realize it's up to you, and the other "Chiefs", mark, capt, marble, et al, to decide who gets invited here. Just saying, be wise about who ya'll invite, you don't want people leaving this forum or not posting here because of it. Having said that, I will now butt out of any future discussions about invitations.

Last edited by Ring on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next