The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARBLE CONGRADULATIONS

2 posters

Go down

MARBLE CONGRADULATIONS Empty MARBLE CONGRADULATIONS

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:21 pm

i believe your differnce in color on you name desinates a mod..perfect and sooner a excellent choice.the forum is in great hands better then allstate.

Back to top Go down

MARBLE CONGRADULATIONS Empty Re: MARBLE CONGRADULATIONS

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:22 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i believe your differnce in color on you name desinates a mod..perfect and sooner a excellent choice.the forum is in great hands better then allstate.

Behave! Or else! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:23 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i believe your differnce in color on you name desinates a mod..perfect and sooner a excellent choice.the forum is in great hands better then allstate.
LOL Yes I agree. Marble is the best choice I can think of. But really anyone thats on this site would be a great mod. And I really mean that. Anyone on this site right now.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:35 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
LOL Yes I agree. Marble is the best choice I can think of. But really anyone thats on this site would be a great mod. And I really mean that. Anyone on this site right now.

Captaindew expressed a specific interest. I suggest he be added. I'd also gladly step aside for a reliable guy like him who really wants to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:39 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Captaindew expressed a specific interest. I suggest he be added. I'd also gladly step aside for a reliable guy like him who really wants to do it.
NOPE your here to stay sir. But yeah I have no problem adding him. BTW do we need a private forum for mods? Sometimes its good to discuss stuff that pertains only to mods. What do you think?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

NOPE your here to stay sir. But yeah I have no problem adding him. BTW do we need a private forum for mods? Sometimes its good to discuss stuff that pertains only to mods. What do you think?

I'm a virgin at this stuff. Whatever you think. I'd bet my left arm we'll have no issues here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

I'm a virgin at this stuff. Whatever you think. I'd bet my left arm we'll have no issues here.
See thats why I didnt make one in the beginning.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Congrats Marble; I agree this group shouldn't be too hard to handle!
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:43 pm

yes mods should be able to talk seperaetly without a pm stuff for whatever legit reason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Tobe wrote:Congrats Marble; I agree this group shouldn't be too hard to handle!

Long as we don't get too many of those rabid Canuckistani hooligans!

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:50 pm

dmar5143 wrote:yes mods should be able to talk seperaetly without a pm stuff for whatever legit reason.
That is up to marble, cerveza and captain if they want it and as long as the rest of the board doesnt care. It only takes like 30 seconds to create a forum.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:52 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Tobe wrote:Congrats Marble; I agree this group shouldn't be too hard to handle!

Long as we don't get too many of those rabid Canuckistani hooligans!

LOL; beware, we're sneaky like that Very Happy
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down