The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey

2 posters

Go down

New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey Empty New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:39 am

That's what it's sounding like more and more. Batman: Prey BTW is a great story, must read graphic novel. And it totaly fits the situation on how The Dark Knight ended. Actualy, eerily, it fits perfectly

Here's the plot for Batman Prey:

Prey is set during the early days of Batman's career. The Mayor Of Gotham assigns a new police task force to arrest Batman which is headed by Gordon (who is secretly sabotaging the whole thing)

The main nemesis of the story is Hugo Strange, a brilliant psychiatrist who holds a professional stake and a personal obsession in unraveling Batman's secrets, including his secret identity. He foments a smear campaign to paint Batman as a dangerous madman, and in turn forces Batman to question his own sanity as well as the plausibility of his mission.

Last edited by GrantZilla on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey Empty Re: New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:43 am

That story would fit perfectly in the universe Nolan has created. Hardy would make a great Hugo Strange.

Back to top Go down

New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey Empty Re: New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:58 am

Catwoman also plays a part in it, which explain Nolan's female casting call for actresses that seem to fit Catwoman's description.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:01 am

For Catwoman I'd like to see Rachel Weiz.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 am

I always wanted Theron, who rumored to be in the movie. She looks just like Catwoman

New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey Charlize-theron-1600x1200-02

New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey Catwoman72

Last edited by GrantZilla on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:17 am

Hmm I've never really been into Theron, I am more of a brunette guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 am

But Selina Kyle in the comics got jet black hair, which Theron pulls off great. She's got a feline face.

New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey Adam+hughes.+catwoman.+001New Batman movie plot will be based off of Batman: Prey Charlize_Theron_Aeon_Flux_gothic_portrait
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 am

Ali wrote:Hmm I've never really been into Theron, I am more of a brunette guy.

This. Theron has never done anything for me.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down