The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thor was an awesome movie, did this movie fly under the radar?

+5
Tobe
Soonermark890
GrantZilla
freakzilla
jz_hova
9 posters

Go down

Thor was an awesome movie, did this movie fly under the radar? Empty Thor was an awesome movie, did this movie fly under the radar?

Post  jz_hova Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 pm

I just saw it in blu ray and I thought it was awesome. did anyone see it?
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Thor was an awesome movie, did this movie fly under the radar? Empty Re: Thor was an awesome movie, did this movie fly under the radar?

Post  freakzilla Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

I really liked it. Green Lantern was good also.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Thor was an awesome movie, did this movie fly under the radar? Empty Re: Thor was an awesome movie, did this movie fly under the radar?

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Yeah I loved Thor, the scenes in Asgard were fantastic.

I thought it was much better than Captain America.

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 pm

freakzilla wrote:I really liked it. Green Lantern was good also.

I am going to check that movie out also
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Ali wrote:Yeah I loved Thor, the scenes in Asgard were fantastic.

people were telling me that they were disappointed in Captain America
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:37 pm

jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:Yeah I loved Thor, the scenes in Asgard were fantastic.

people were telling me that they were disappointed in Captain America

Captain America was enjoyable but it lacked the action chops to compete with the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:45 pm

I liked Captain America. I thought it had enough action. A far better villain as well then in Thor.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:51 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I liked Captain America. I thought it had enough action. A far better villain as well then in Thor.

Red Skull is a good villain but I felt he was wasted, the finale was anti climatic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Thor was bad ass. It was my favorite of the year
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Thor was pretty cool, good effects and solid cast. I though Captain America was better actually, but I'm a sucker for accurate historical stuff; and they did a great WWII setting for that. Haven't seen Green Lantern; heard it sucks.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:51 am

Green Lantern was good. Movie of the year though is Rise of the Apes.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I liked Captain America. I thought it had enough action. A far better villain as well then in Thor.

Red Skull is a good villain but I felt he was wasted, the finale was anti climatic.

And Thor wasn't? The ending was as anticlimatic as you could get. And the main villian was one of the weakest in a comic book movie I've seen in a while.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:45 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

And Thor wasn't? The ending was as anticlimatic as you could get. And the main villian was one of the weakest in a comic book movie I've seen in a while.

How is Loki a weak villain ?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Ali wrote:How is Loki a weak villain ?

He just was. There was nothing threatening about him. And when got a God like Thor, you need a more imposing villian then some conniving brat with daddy issues as your main baddie.

Bring on Aries!

Thor was an awesome movie, did this movie fly under the radar? Thor_v10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:48 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Ali wrote:

wtf loki was awesome and btw im not sure if you guys watched the scenes after the credits rolled but loki looks to be the villain or one of the villains for the avengers movie next year.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:01 pm

I need to check both of them out
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 am

Soonermark890 wrote:Thor was bad ass. It was my favorite of the year

I have friends who are action junkies and they loved Thor. I have a couple of friends who are movie snobs and put down "popcorn movies", but they both said that for a popcorn movie, Thor was fun. So I am definitely looking forward to it.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 am

I've heard some complaints about "Super Villians" in these movies. Too bad that "George Lucas" ripped off the most famous of all Marvel Comic book villians, "Doctor Doom", and named him "Darth Vader."

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:39 am

Marvel made the right decision to get Kenneth Brannagh to direct Thor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down