The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOMEZ BOXING LAWYER GUYS WITH CONTACTS A QUESTION

+3
gomez1012
GrantZilla
Frank
7 posters

Go down

GOMEZ BOXING LAWYER GUYS WITH CONTACTS A QUESTION Empty GOMEZ BOXING LAWYER GUYS WITH CONTACTS A QUESTION

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:36 pm

have any of you two or others heared about a possible floyd mayweather vs paulie m bout.somebody the other day told me some talks are in the works.

Back to top Go down

GOMEZ BOXING LAWYER GUYS WITH CONTACTS A QUESTION Empty Re: GOMEZ BOXING LAWYER GUYS WITH CONTACTS A QUESTION

Post  Frank Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:38 pm

dmar5143 wrote:have any of you two or others heared about a possible floyd mayweather vs paulie m bout.somebody the other day told me some talks are in the works.
Dmar, I haven't heard anything at the moment. In my opinion, that's about the worst move MW could make, however this is a guy that likes punishing himself so we'll see.

Frank

Back to top Go down

GOMEZ BOXING LAWYER GUYS WITH CONTACTS A QUESTION Empty Re: GOMEZ BOXING LAWYER GUYS WITH CONTACTS A QUESTION

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 pm

frank i agree.to me the fight doesnt make sence..even dollars and cents.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:42 pm

That rumor been going around sine first Mayweather-Pac go round ended. Especially when The Metrosexual went to GB
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:46 pm

nope
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  boxinglawyer Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Rumor is Mayweather wants a "soft touch" when he comes back later this year or early next year (IF, imo). Then he wants Pac. PM would fit the bill of soft touch........... I dont think there is really anything to it though. Mayweather is completley off the face of the earth right now. He only shows up to pimp slap security guards or steal shit from women......................

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 am

I thought this was gon be about contact lenses hahaha

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:57 am

I'd have no problem with Flod wanting a tune up as long as he fought Manny or Cotto after it.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:49 am

Ali wrote:I'd have no problem with Flod wanting a tune up as long as he fought Manny or Cotto after it.

He could have fought Cotto before all the tough fights. At this point, it is Pac or bust.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:51 am

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:I'd have no problem with Flod wanting a tune up as long as he fought Manny or Cotto after it.

He could have fought Cotto before all the tough fights. At this point, it is Pac or bust.

I'd still settle for Cotto vs Flod, I have been itching to see it for ages.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:48 pm

I don't want to see him fight a tune up unless he has a big fight already lined up. The fights I would consider "tune up" fights he could take would be Berto, Cotto, Cintron, etc. Guys who are proven fighters at welter.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Gumby wrote:I don't want to see him fight a tune up unless he has a big fight already lined up. The fights I would consider "tune up" fights he could take would be Berto, Cotto, Cintron, etc. Guys who are proven fighters at welter.

Yeah but what if the tune up was Paulie M, wouldn't you like to see Flod set up a clinic on his plucked eyebrows ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Gumby wrote:I don't want to see him fight a tune up unless he has a big fight already lined up. The fights I would consider "tune up" fights he could take would be Berto, Cotto, Cintron, etc. Guys who are proven fighters at welter.
.....i agree.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:15 pm

So Flod isn't allowed tune ups now ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down