The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOPKINS GB FILE APPEAL.BOXING LAWYER HELP PLEASE.

3 posters

Go down

HOPKINS GB FILE APPEAL.BOXING LAWYER HELP PLEASE. Empty HOPKINS GB FILE APPEAL.BOXING LAWYER HELP PLEASE.

Post  dmar5143 Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 am

maybe boxing lawyer can anser this.yes theres ample and legit evidence for hopkins to file a appeal to overturn the results.my question is there are asking the commision for A DQ on dawson and not asking the commision to rule a no contest1.is this a mistake on there part.2.could they asked for a DQ and or a no contest instead of just one reason .3.asking just for a DQ does that throw out the possibilty of a no contest since that reason was not in there appeal papers.4.if 3 is correct then is gb and there lawyers making a huge mistake that hurts hopkins.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

HOPKINS GB FILE APPEAL.BOXING LAWYER HELP PLEASE. Empty Re: HOPKINS GB FILE APPEAL.BOXING LAWYER HELP PLEASE.

Post  boxinglawyer Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 pm

The bout was held under the ABC rules which are pretty clear and have been covered extensivly so I wont do it again. The correct decision is dependant upon what the referree ruled. If he rules it an intentional foul, then Hopkins wins a DQ. If he rules that it was NOT an intentional foul, then the correct result is a no contest. Pat messed up imo. He had 2 choices to make by rule, and instead he came up with his own version of the rules. (incorrect version)
The fight will be ruled a no contest imo.

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

HOPKINS GB FILE APPEAL.BOXING LAWYER HELP PLEASE. Empty Re: HOPKINS GB FILE APPEAL.BOXING LAWYER HELP PLEASE.

Post  dmar5143 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 pm

thanks lawyer.that i feel should also be the ruling and a correct one.so basicaly hopkins lawyer going for the DQ wont fly at all but also wont rule out or jeprodise a no contest ruling.
its a shame they have to wait 2 months to make that ruling.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm

dmar5143 wrote:thanks lawyer.that i feel should also be the ruling and a correct one.so basicaly hopkins lawyer going for the DQ wont fly at all but also wont rule out or jeprodise a no contest ruling.
its a shame they have to wait 2 months to make that ruling.

they are going for a DQ but it likely will come back with the lesser NC as boxing lawyer stated.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down