The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED Bernard Hopkins: The Movie...wants 50 Cent to play him

+7
hardcorebee24
gomez1012
bird
powerpuncher
Soonermark890
Diego408
GrantZilla
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UPDATED Bernard Hopkins: The Movie...wants 50 Cent to play him - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED Bernard Hopkins: The Movie...wants 50 Cent to play him

Post  kbyte Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:03 pm

I'd watch it.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

UPDATED Bernard Hopkins: The Movie...wants 50 Cent to play him - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED Bernard Hopkins: The Movie...wants 50 Cent to play him

Post  Gumby Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Ring wrote:
shdavistx wrote:
Ring wrote:
shdavistx wrote:I won't watch this movie.

Hopefully there won't be a "movie", the ex-con Hopkins is delusional.

Agreed. You know how many random BS stories he would make up for this movie? Hopkins tries so hard to prove himself to others.

I can't see there being much interest in a movie about Hopkins, this is just more of this fool's bullshit.

Really? Young hood gets locked up becomes turns his life around through boxing and becomes prison champ. Leaves jail and becomes a world champion. That's a Hollywood wet dream. If he becomes the oldest champ in history I see this movie as a done deal.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 am

Gumby wrote:
Ring wrote:
shdavistx wrote:
Ring wrote:
shdavistx wrote:I won't watch this movie.

Hopefully there won't be a "movie", the ex-con Hopkins is delusional.

Agreed. You know how many random BS stories he would make up for this movie? Hopkins tries so hard to prove himself to others.

I can't see there being much interest in a movie about Hopkins, this is just more of this fool's bullshit.

Really? Young hood gets locked up becomes turns his life around through boxing and becomes prison champ. Leaves jail and becomes a world champion. That's a Hollywood wet dream. If he becomes the oldest champ in history I see this movie as a done deal.

It might be if it wasn't Hopkins, I just can't see it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2