The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Pacman now split with Alex Ariza ??

4 posters

Go down

Could Pacman now split with Alex Ariza ?? Empty Could Pacman now split with Alex Ariza ??

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:38 pm

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=27046&more=1

Seems odd to me, Ariza has done nothing but wonders for both Manny and Khan.

Back to top Go down

Could Pacman now split with Alex Ariza ?? Empty Re: Could Pacman now split with Alex Ariza ??

Post  jz_hova Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Ali wrote:http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=27046&more=1

maybe Roach's ego
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Could Pacman now split with Alex Ariza ?? Empty Re: Could Pacman now split with Alex Ariza ??

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 pm

jz_hova wrote:
Ali wrote:http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=27046&more=1

maybe Roach's ego

I don't think Freddie's the issue, if any egos are clashing it's the fighters and Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Ariza wants more $$ or control?
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Money definitly. Remember, Pac is one of the greediest bastards in boxing.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm

I have a feeling Pac and Khan just don't like Ariza's grueling training methods. Remember last time Pac changed it because he felt he was losing speed.

I just hope the decision to get rid of Ariza doesn't come back to bite both in the buttocks.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Ali wrote:I have a feeling Pac and Khan just don't like Ariza's grueling training methods. Remember last time Pac changed it because he felt he was losing speed.

I just hope the decision to get rid of Ariza doesn't come back to bite both in the buttocks.

If they made a bad decision, we may see it in their conditioning. If Ariza is no better than any other conditioning guy, then there shouldn't be any slippage.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:44 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:I have a feeling Pac and Khan just don't like Ariza's grueling training methods. Remember last time Pac changed it because he felt he was losing speed.

If they made a bad decision, we may see it in their conditioning. If Ariza is no better than any other conditioning guy, then there shouldn't be any slippage.

I strongly believe Ariza's training regime is what helped Khan survive that 10th round with Maidana. That's not to say Roach and Amir's heart didn't play a part either, but Ariza's work to strengthen Khan's legs and neck have helped him tremendously since he joined the Wild Card.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Ali wrote:I strongly believe Ariza's training regime is what helped Khan survive that 10th round with Maidana. That's not to say Roach and Amir's heart didn't play a part either, but Ariza's work to strengthen Khan's legs and neck have helped him tremendously since he joined the Wild Card.

Yup, and I think his grueling conditioning is what been more vital in Manny's success at the higher weights then Roach's training.

Manny no different of a fighter then he was at lowerweights when he was with Roach. He's just become stronger, which is what's fueling all these roid aligations.

Ariza is one toughest strength trainers in boxing. Seen some his conditioning programs, and they're brutal.

I think this is a HUGE mistake for Pac. He needs to be strong as he can against Mosley. Mosley may be shot, but he's still an Ox. Pac still get's hit. IF he doesn't got the core and leg strength, he's going to get hurt real bad.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 pm

This pretty much sums up how important Ariza been to Manny's success

"I train my guys like soldiers," he said. "Physically and mentally, I put you through the worst thing I can possibly do. That way, there's nothing that's going to happen inside that ring that I have not already put you through."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/mma/boxing/11/11/alex.ariza.manny.pacquiao/index.html
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 pm

GrantZilla wrote:This pretty much sums up how important Ariza been to Manny's success

"I train my guys like soldiers," he said. "Physically and mentally, I put you through the worst thing I can possibly do. That way, there's nothing that's going to happen inside that ring that I have not already put you through."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/mma/boxing/11/11/alex.ariza.manny.pacquiao/index.html

That also explains why he's been sacked.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Ali wrote:

+1

You never know, it could be Roach making a call here too

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:

+1

You never know, it could be Roach making a call here too

I doubt it, Khan complained about Ariza's grueling training during a Sky build up show for the Maidana fight. And Manny also choose to alter the regime during the Margarito camp. Alot of fighters hate the daily grind of training and just want to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down