The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nacho turns down training Maidana because of JMM, hires Rudy Perez

5 posters

Go down

Nacho turns down training Maidana because of JMM, hires Rudy Perez Empty Nacho turns down training Maidana because of JMM, hires Rudy Perez

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/ChinoMaidana

Marcos says he arrived in Mexico only to be turned down by Beristan after having a verbal agreement with him

Nacho didnt even tell Chino, informed his team that Marquez didnt want him training Maidana

Nacho semmed like a little dog walked by Marquez. But I guess he opted to stay secured with the cash cow. I never saw something like this

Rudy Perez has worked with Barrera and Israel Vazquez, good pick IMO, always like his work
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Nacho turns down training Maidana because of JMM, hires Rudy Perez Empty Re: Nacho turns down training Maidana because of JMM, hires Rudy Perez

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 pm

I guess Nacho didn't want to lose both Marquez brothers. Maidana is becoming one of my favorite fighters out there.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Nacho turns down training Maidana because of JMM, hires Rudy Perez Empty Re: Nacho turns down training Maidana because of JMM, hires Rudy Perez

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Strange turn of events.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:I guess Nacho didn't want to lose both Marquez brothers. Maidana is becoming one of my favorite fighters out there.

+1
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Man, douchebag move by Nacho and especially Marquez.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:02 pm

kbyte wrote:Man, douchebag move by Nacho and especially Marquez.
..marquez lately has made several douchebag moves..im hoping he gets crushed his next fight..

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:21 pm

I do not understand this move by Nacho? Its not like JMM was going to fight Maidana in the near future and JMM is not getting any younger, he could have had Maidana who is in his prime right in the mix for years to come!
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:01 am

gomez1012 wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/ChinoMaidana

Marcos says he arrived in Mexico only to be turned down by Beristan after having a verbal agreement with him

Nacho didnt even tell Chino, informed his team that Marquez didnt want him training Maidana

Nacho semmed like a little dog walked by Marquez. But I guess he opted to stay secured with the cash cow. I never saw something like this

Rudy Perez has worked with Barrera and Israel Vazquez, good pick IMO, always like his work

Perez with his experience with the top level, heavy handed aggressive types might actually fit in better with Maidana.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:12 am

Diva move by Marquez, why should he take issue with Nacho making bread when Juan's choosing to sit and wait for Pac ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down