The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye's response to Wlad's challenge

+4
dbudge
flapanther2001
GrantZilla
Soonermark890
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Haye's response to Wlad's challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Haye's response to Wlad's challenge

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 pm

dbudge wrote:i've seen some of them videos made by Americans where they try to explain how to talk to an Englishman and it cracks me up. nobody in England actually talks English, everything is spoken in slang and it's great. it's like we've devolved our own language.
best London voice ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsX5KlYkr1g&feature=related

R.I.P Lenny "The Guv'nor" Mclean

RIP Guv'nor.

"Youre fat and look as though you should be but youre not". I love that movie.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Haye's response to Wlad's challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Haye's response to Wlad's challenge

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:i've seen some of them videos made by Americans where they try to explain how to talk to an Englishman and it cracks me up. nobody in England actually talks English, everything is spoken in slang and it's great. it's like we've devolved our own language.
best London voice ever

RIP Guv'nor.

it is a great movie. Lenny Mclean was actually a beast, he was proper 'ard! check out some of his illegal fights on youtube, really was a monster.

check this dumb bitch out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drKtozox34M&feature=related

i would spark this woman out just for being such a 2 bob....

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:02 pm

dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
best London voice ever

RIP Guv'nor.

it is a great movie. Lenny Mclean was actually a beast, he was proper 'ard! check out some of his illegal fights on youtube, really was a monster.

check this dumb bitch out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drKtozox34M&feature=related

i would spark this woman out just for being such a 2 bob....

This is what I'd do to her:

Haye's response to Wlad's challenge - Page 2 STFU-Cunt
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:39 pm

i'd only find that acceptable if you said cunt with a Cockney accent. nobody says cunt as well as a Londoner and for that i am proud... Very Happy

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:56 pm

dbudge wrote:i'd only find that acceptable if you said cunt with a Cockney accent. nobody says cunt as well as a Londoner and for that i am proud... Very Happy

Come to Brooklyn we call our Grandmother's cunts.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:18 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:i'd only find that acceptable if you said cunt with a Cockney accent. nobody says cunt as well as a Londoner and for that i am proud... Very Happy

Come to Brooklyn we call our Grandmother's cunts.

lol...... nice......

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Well this thread has certainly scared off any rare female boxing fans.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:33 am

I don't think the Klitschko's are 100% innocent on this. Sure, the 50/50 split was generous by the Klitschko's, but from what I remember reading, everything else were in favor of the Klitschkos. Location (Germany), ring size, gloves, judges, ring doctor, etc...
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:53 am

shdavistx wrote:I don't think the Klitschko's are 100% innocent on this. Sure, the 50/50 split was generous by the Klitschko's, but from what I remember reading, everything else were in favor of the Klitschkos. Location (Germany), ring size, gloves, judges, ring doctor, etc...

Yeah, Wlad is HW Champ.

And actualy, Wlad was wanting to fight in England, especialy when Jaye boisted that could fill Chelsea stadium . Of course, Haye was full of shit, as always, and failed to deliver on that, and then said should be in Germany.

“I am also relying on the experience I had with Haye in 2009 when he promised to fight me and said he would deliver it at Chelsea’s stadium. I got so excited and I didn’t have the interim fight that I had planned, so I hadn’t fought for eight months. Then that fight didn’t happen."

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 am

GrantZilla wrote:
shdavistx wrote:I don't think the Klitschko's are 100% innocent on this. Sure, the 50/50 split was generous by the Klitschko's, but from what I remember reading, everything else were in favor of the Klitschkos. Location (Germany), ring size, gloves, judges, ring doctor, etc...

Yeah, Wlad is HW Champ.

And actualy, Wlad was wanting to fight in England, especialy when Jaye boisted that could fill Chelsea stadium . Of course, Haye was full of shit, as always, and failed to deliver on that, and then said should be in Germany.

“I am also relying on the experience I had with Haye in 2009 when he promised to fight me and said he would deliver it at Chelsea’s stadium. I got so excited and I didn’t have the interim fight that I had planned, so I hadn’t fought for eight months. Then that fight didn’t happen."

the thing is Chelsea's Stadium, Stamford Bridge, holds 40'000 seated around a football pitch. Wlad's already fighting in front of 60'000 in Gelsenkirchen. This fight could have happened in July/August no problem with both guys taking interim fights in the meantime. which would have been perfect for an outdoor Stadium in England because there's less chance of it raining here in any months without an "r" in them. and this fight could now go way beyond the scale of just Stamford Bridge, this could have gone to Wembley Stadium and both fighters could have had bragging rights over being the first to fight in the new stadium which would have been historical itself, they could have been doing it in front of an at least guaranteed 90'000 seated fans (possibly 100k once the pitch has been filled with seats) which would be a British record and European i'm pretty sure about that. b ut instead egos have got in the way. this fight would have been worth so much money it would have been quite outstanding once the totals had been added up taking everything in to account. i'm sure HBO would have been interested, German PPV would have made in excess of $20mill, British TV PPV would have been hitting $20-30mill, add another $5-10mill from the gate alone...... it's so sad when such a major event in the sport like this can't even get it on. all these guys that are so money mad around the 2 fighters, all these business brains and they could get both guys to bang their heads together to make this happen. sad... so so sad Sad

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Who put that video up? That is Vitali not Wlad.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
no clue lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
no clue lol
Guess that guy is not much of a boxing fan.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2