The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haye's response to Wlad's challenge

+4
dbudge
flapanther2001
GrantZilla
Soonermark890
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Haye's response to Wlad's challenge Empty Haye's response to Wlad's challenge

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 pm

DAVID HAYE has told Wladimir Klitschko to stop talking "bulls***" after the Ukrainian demanded a world heavyweight unification fight on July 2.

WBA champion Haye is due to fulfil a mandatory defence against Ruslan Chagaev on May 21 in London — as long as the challenger receives medical clearance from the British Boxing Board of Control after contracting hepatitis.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/3397402/David-Haye-Im-sick-of-Wladimir-Klitschko-spouting-cp.html.

Back to top Go down

Haye's response to Wlad's challenge Empty Re: Haye's response to Wlad's challenge

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Shocking!!!! He said no. LOL What a joke the guy would rather defend his "title" than fight the champ.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Haye's response to Wlad's challenge Empty Re: Haye's response to Wlad's challenge

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Shocking!!!! He said no. LOL What a joke the guy would rather defend his "title" than fight the champ.

Ruslan Chagaev may not be able to get a medical clearance for a May 21st fight, I wonder what Haye's excuse will be then. Chances are Haye will NEVER fight a Klitschko Bro, he's all mouth, and knows he'll get his ass kicked.

And yeah, like Haye's WBC trinket is something that boxing fans give a shit about seeing defended, fight Wlad you fucking pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:55 pm

If Povetkin dumps Atlas, he wins. If he has to continue to endure Theodore's pseudo-psychological drivel it's a 50-50 fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Canvas wrote:If Povetkin dumps Atlas, he wins. If he has to continue to endure Theodore's pseudo-psychological drivel it's a 50-50 fight.

Atlas is one of the worst trainers ever, how he has ever gotten any crediblity is a fucking mystery, can you imagine having that idiot in your corner "instructing" you during a big fight?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:25 pm

WBA would gave Gaye an extension to fight Wlad. They already said they would.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 pm

GrantZilla wrote:WBA would gave Gaye an extension to fight Wlad. They already said they would.

Right, so Haye is a straight up douche, all mouth, no cojones.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:00 pm

What WBA would do is elivate The Gaye to "Super" bullshit WBA champ for the Wlad fight. So it'll be for that Ring belt knock off.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Why is it taking so long for the commission to decide whether or not Chagaev can fight?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:40 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Why is it taking so long for the commission to decide whether or not Chagaev can fight?

Because the people in charge of these commissions can't find their own ass with both hands
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:43 am

GrantZilla wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:Why is it taking so long for the commission to decide whether or not Chagaev can fight?

Because the people in charge of these commissions can't find their own ass with both hands

Maybe in America but the commission over her does it's job. The British Board of control is just being thorough and going through Chageav's medical records with a fine tooth comb.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Maybe in America but the commission over her does it's job. The British Board of control is just being thorough and going through Chageav's medical records with a fine tooth comb.

Money is a universal language though. we'll see how tough the Board's stance is soon enough but i reckon they'll do a U-Turn, although to be fair since Robert Smith took over last year they have been a far more active organisation. i don't understand what there is to go through, Chagaev has Hepatitis B and in the UK you're not allowed to fight with such a condition. they'll have to change the rules to enable Chagaev to fight and be able to justify that without the mentioning of finance, anything else totally undermines their own authority....... imo

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:49 pm

Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Seriously....he's either been diagnosed & treated or he hasn't.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Seriously....he's either been diagnosed & treated or he hasn't.

i concur with this viewpoint, which is why the Board's dithering about only points in one direction for me and that is that he'll be treated as an exceptional (££££$$$$) case

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:03 pm

dbudge wrote:
Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Money is a universal language though. we'll see how tough the Board's stance is soon enough but i reckon they'll do a U-Turn, although to be fair since Robert Smith took over last year they have been a far more active organisation. i don't understand what there is to go through, Chagaev has Hepatitis B and in the UK you're not allowed to fight with such a condition. they'll have to change the rules to enable Chagaev to fight and be able to justify that without the mentioning of finance, anything else totally undermines their own authority....... imo

Fucking pussies!
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:10 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
Ali wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:

Fucking pussies!

HIV is acceptable however

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:15 pm

dbudge wrote:

Oh ok, well why didn't you say so??
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:

i just did motherfucker. you want me to bust a cap in yo ass????

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:18 pm

dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:

Shinin' me boots would suffice guvna.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:22 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:

Brooklyn motherfucker, knowatimsayyyyynnnnnnnnnn?????????............... *pow pow*

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:29 pm

dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:

Brooklyn motherfucker, knowatimsayyyyynnnnnnnnnn?????????............... *pow pow*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrjtJBxSUKQ&feature=related
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:32 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha "I SAID! NICE.... ONE ..... BRUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVA"

that's actually how i talk i must confess...... bruv

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:37 pm

dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
dbudge wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha "I SAID! NICE.... ONE ..... BRUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVA"

that's actually how i talk i must confess...... bruv

I DO NOT sound like this. Only Jackie Mason sounds like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26n9550ccOQ&feature=fvsr
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:42 pm

i've seen some of them videos made by Americans where they try to explain how to talk to an Englishman and it cracks me up. nobody in England actually talks English, everything is spoken in slang and it's great. it's like we've devolved our own language.
best London voice ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsX5KlYkr1g&feature=related

R.I.P Lenny "The Guv'nor" Mclean

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:43 pm

^^LMAO Micky Goldmill

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next