The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday - Page 2 Empty Re: Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:Prescott was choosen because Khan's trainer at the time Jorge Rubio suggested him.
lol wonder why he was let go lololololol

Listen mang Caballero ain't going nowhere, he'll still be telling JuanMa to put his pants on when he's a middle aged fat man doing lines off Melissa Cotto's tatas.
melissa cotto is ugly

Yeah but you still wouldn't turn down a diddy ride from her.
no clue wtf a diddy is but i guess not lol

A boob wank.

To thrust ones penis between a pair of breasts(Diddies)

Back to top Go down

Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday - Page 2 Empty Re: Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
that's cause he's canadian or jamaican lol

cheers
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:14 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
that's cause he's canadian or jamaican lol

cheers

he was born in London, he moved to Canada when he was 12..... he walked about everywhere with the Union Jack so i guess you have to say fuck you. and what is it with people branding Brits as Euros, if i said that a Mexican was American then i'm sure they'd get pissed off too

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Calm down DB, just kidding mang
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:26 pm

it weren't really aimed at you, it was aimed at flapface's comments about Euros not wanting rematches and talks about Khan and Hamed. Hamed retired pretty much straight after the Barrera fight, he went over to the States and done his thing there for a while but it's forgotten because he retired after Barrera beat him. he obviously bitched out of a rematch cos he is a "Euro". i'm pretty sure Khan isn't ducking Prescott, Khan is just way beyond that point now. he went and faced the biggest puncher in a higher weight division, beat him but he is still ducking a rematch with Prescott???? right that makes sense. what is with American fighters not actually fighting opposition they are supposed to, maybe it's because their American nutsacks have shrunk through years of exposure to their own self-righteousness

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:I know this. If I KO'd the guy that has a title & is calling himself great, then I gotta ask him why he won't fight me. If Khan had any balls, he'd rematch this guy.

Khan has the cajonies to lay on the ropes and allow Maidana to continuously pound him, It's Prescott's own fault that he allowed himself to be utterly embarrassed by Kevin Mitchell of all people.

Prescott is nothing more than a one hit wonder.
hummmmm this is actually funny. caballero lost his fight and juanma basically said THE SAME THING YOU JUST WROTE yet you still clown him. so it's ok for kahn to avoid prescott because prescott lost but not ok for juanma, and before you even bother writing that at least kahn fought prescott let's not forget that NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE...NOT EVEN IN COLOMBIA knew who prescott was.
I think that's probably why Khan took that fight. Nobody knew who Prescott was or what he could do.

Prescott was undefeated with a 90% KO ratio when he fought Khan. it was Khan's trainer Rubio that selected him as an opponent, Warren should've done his homework and Amir shouldn't have walked straight onto a phenomenal punchers shot the way he did. Prescott was 28-1 for a KO int he first 4 rounds and i made a pretty good return on that. What you're saying is that Khan only took the fight because nobody had heard of Prescott. that would only be typical "Euro" behaviour because "Euro's" are obviously the biggest and only culprits when it comes to cherry picking fighters. obviously if i was making a match-up in prizefighting for my rising prospect then i'd pick somebody whose merits were that nobody knew them. that'd make perfect sense...

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:49 pm

dbudge wrote:Prescott was undefeated with a 90% KO ratio when he fought Khan. it was Khan's trainer Rubio that selected him as an opponent, Warren should've done his homework and Amir shouldn't have walked straight onto a phenomenal punchers shot the way he did. Prescott was 28-1 for a KO int he first 4 rounds and i made a pretty good return on that. What you're saying is that Khan only took the fight because nobody had heard of Prescott. that would only be typical "Euro" behaviour because "Euro's" are obviously the biggest and only culprits when it comes to cherry picking fighters. obviously if i was making a match-up in prizefighting for my rising prospect then i'd pick somebody whose merits were that nobody knew them. that'd make perfect sense...

That's every Columbian fighter's record

They KO bums at home for breakfast
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
dbudge wrote:Prescott was undefeated with a 90% KO ratio when he fought Khan. it was Khan's trainer Rubio that selected him as an opponent, Warren should've done his homework and Amir shouldn't have walked straight onto a phenomenal punchers shot the way he did. Prescott was 28-1 for a KO int he first 4 rounds and i made a pretty good return on that. What you're saying is that Khan only took the fight because nobody had heard of Prescott. that would only be typical "Euro" behaviour because "Euro's" are obviously the biggest and only culprits when it comes to cherry picking fighters. obviously if i was making a match-up in prizefighting for my rising prospect then i'd pick somebody whose merits were that nobody knew them. that'd make perfect sense...

That's every Columbian fighter's record

They KO bums at home for breakfast

yeh i hear you but you gotta admit that Prescott is a genuinely hard puncher. you saw in the footage of his fights before Khan that he had a monster punch. the knockout punch that stopped Amir would have put anybody at 135lb in serious trouble. look how different Amir's body is now too. i remember when Khan first went to train with Roach, Roach told about how he was going to rebuild Amir's body and distribute more his Amir's weight through his legs rather than his upper body. that's exactly what's happened. Amir was reckless within those first 14 seconds and he paid the price severely. As has been said, it's been proven that a boxers approach to Prescott will win you the fight and so a Khan vs Prescott rematch isn't as appealing, that's also affected by each fighters current status in the sport. If Prescott had at least been winning then the rematch would've been inevitable. seeing as Khan has since proven he can box or mix it up with the best, i don't see it as such a necessary fight to happen

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Monster punch? Idk...kinda stretching it there man...

Prescott probably carries some power, but I cant give him THAT much credit considering Khan's history of a terrible chin

Two lightweights since made Prescott look clueless, Kevin Mitchell & Miguel Vazquez

I dont see ONE reason why the rematch shouldnt happen in April
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2