The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breidis Prescott turns down Robert Guerrero fight

4 posters

Go down

Breidis Prescott turns down Robert Guerrero fight Empty Breidis Prescott turns down Robert Guerrero fight

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 pm

@danrafaelespn Was told Golden Boy made offer to Breidis Prescott to fight Robert Guerrero on 4/9 ppv but was turned down. Money offered not even close.

Back to top Go down

Breidis Prescott turns down Robert Guerrero fight Empty Re: Breidis Prescott turns down Robert Guerrero fight

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:53 pm

I just don't get it. TAKE the fight WIN the fight and THEN you get big money.

Back to top Go down

Breidis Prescott turns down Robert Guerrero fight Empty Re: Breidis Prescott turns down Robert Guerrero fight

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:I just don't get it. TAKE the fight WIN the fight and THEN you get big money.

He's a one hit wonder who just wants to cash in on a rematch with Khan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm

? Really WTF? Is he going to get a better fight? This guy really has no clue what he is doing.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:? Really WTF? Is he going to get a better fight? This guy really has no clue what he is doing.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:I just don't get it. TAKE the fight WIN the fight and THEN you get big money.
First choo get de money...den choo get de power....den choo get the pussy.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:30 pm

It depends if the fight offered would be at 135 or 140. If it was at 135 I'd understand, if it was at 140 I wouldn't unless they made a humiliating offer.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Gumby wrote:It depends if the fight offered would be at 135 or 140. If it was at 135 I'd understand, if it was at 140 I wouldn't unless they made a humiliating offer.

It's an even more foolish move since the fight was going to be on HBO, PPV yes but Prescott was still going to get exposure on the same network Khan fights on.

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:48 pm

I think hes hoping he can land the fight with Khan because he believes he can beat him again and he would get a decent payday. He doesn't believe he can beat Guerrero and if he lost then he would also lose any chance of ever fighting Khan again.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 pm

if he thinks he was offered little money well wait and see what kahn offers him..5 percent sounds fair..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down