The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday Empty Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 am

Last edited by Ali on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday Empty Re: Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am

Anyone know how to re-size pictures ?

Back to top Go down

Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday Empty Re: Breidis Prescott is desperate for a payday

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:45 pm

save and edit it or just a copy a smaller link to it
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 pm

I'm a little impressed with Prescott's photo-shop skills.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:I'm a little impressed with Prescott's photo-shop skills.

Laughing Definitely the work of his promoters.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Ali wrote:

Or JZ_Hova.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:13 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Or JZ_Hova.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Or JZ_Hova.

Meh. Not so funny.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 pm

I know this. If I KO'd the guy that has a title & is calling himself great, then I gotta ask him why he won't fight me. If Khan had any balls, he'd rematch this guy.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:I know this. If I KO'd the guy that has a title & is calling himself great, then I gotta ask him why he won't fight me.If Khan had any balls, he'd rematch this guy.

+1

Sounds like he's still having nightmares about this
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:I know this. If I KO'd the guy that has a title & is calling himself great, then I gotta ask him why he won't fight me. If Khan had any balls, he'd rematch this guy.

Khan has the cajonies to lay on the ropes and allow Maidana to continuously pound him, It's Prescott's own fault that he allowed himself to be utterly embarrassed by Kevin Mitchell of all people.

Prescott is nothing more than a one hit wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Ali wrote:
Khan has the cajonies to lay on the ropes and allow Maidana to continuously pound him, It's Prescott's own fault that he allowed himself to be utterly embarrassed by Kevin Mitchell of all people.

So what's the PROBLEM???

Khan should blow him out like he did Salita????

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Ali wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:I know this. If I KO'd the guy that has a title & is calling himself great, then I gotta ask him why he won't fight me. If Khan had any balls, he'd rematch this guy.

hummmmm this is actually funny. caballero lost his fight and juanma basically said THE SAME THING YOU JUST WROTE yet you still clown him. so it's ok for kahn to avoid prescott because prescott lost but not ok for juanma, and before you even bother writing that at least kahn fought prescott let's not forget that NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE...NOT EVEN IN COLOMBIA knew who prescott was.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Ali wrote:

Maybe, but that one hit KO'd A-mere-Con!!!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 pm

And seriously? I gotta ask. What's with Euro's not wanting to avenge their losses? Khan won't fight Prescott...Hamed wanted no part of Barrera a second time. Wasssssup with that? At least Lewis beat the guys that knocked him senseless.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:And seriously? I gotta ask. What's with Euro's not wanting to avenge their losses? Khan won't fight Prescott...Hamed wanted no part of Barrera a second time. Wasssssup with that? At least Lewis beat the guys that knocked him senseless.
that's cause he's canadian or jamaican lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:

hummmmm this is actually funny. caballero lost his fight and juanma basically said THE SAME THING YOU JUST WROTE yet you still clown him. so it's ok for kahn to avoid prescott because prescott lost but not ok for juanma, and before you even bother writing that at least kahn fought prescott let's not forget that NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE...NOT EVEN IN COLOMBIA knew who prescott was.

LOL Rum you'll go to extreme lengths to justify JuanMa ducking Caballero.

First of all Caballero lost going up in weight, second he's a former unified beltholder with top ten wins unlike Prescott. Third Caballero lost to a solid fighter in Litzau he wasn't schooled by a guy who went on to be crushed inside three rounds by Katsidis.

Caballero has lost one fight so far, he's not fallen off the radar like Prescott who's been reduced to rare appearances on FNF's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:And seriously? I gotta ask. What's with Euro's not wanting to avenge their losses? Khan won't fight Prescott...Hamed wanted no part of Barrera a second time. Wasssssup with that? At least Lewis beat the guys that knocked him senseless.
that's cause he's canadian or jamaican lol

Born and raised in England.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:

I think that's probably why Khan took that fight. Nobody knew who Prescott was or what he could do.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Prescott was choosen because Khan's trainer at the time Jorge Rubio suggested him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Ali wrote:Prescott was choosen because Khan's trainer at the time Jorge Rubio suggested him.
lol wonder why he was let go lololololol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:Prescott was choosen because Khan's trainer at the time Jorge Rubio suggested him.

Listen mang Caballero ain't going nowhere, he'll still be telling JuanMa to put his pants on when he's a middle aged fat man doing lines off Melissa Cotto's tatas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

Listen mang Caballero ain't going nowhere, he'll still be telling JuanMa to put his pants on when he's a middle aged fat man doing lines off Melissa Cotto's tatas.
melissa cotto is ugly
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

melissa cotto is ugly

Yeah but you still wouldn't turn down a diddy ride from her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:
Ali wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:

melissa cotto is ugly

Yeah but you still wouldn't turn down a diddy ride from her.
no clue wtf a diddy is but i guess not lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next