The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arum on Mosley Then and Now

4 posters

Go down

Arum on Mosley Then and Now Empty Arum on Mosley Then and Now

Post  GrantZilla Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 pm

"I did and I read them saying Mosley was huffing and puffing for air in the fourth or fifth round," Arum said. "To me, that is the real tipoff for an aging fighter. Even Big George Foreman did that in his 40s but he always had that big, big punch like in the (Michael) Moorer fight.

"What I've read is not very supportive to make any Mosley-Pacquiao bout. Look, he's going to be 40 and he's in the lighter weights where speed is so important. He's on a show with guys -- example, 20-year-old Saul Canelo Alvarez -- old enough to be his son."

----Arum
September 20, 2010

"People are like, 'Well, what about Mosley's last two fights?' Well, what about his last two fights? Mosley fought Mayweather, and he's the only guy in Mayweather's whole career to really hurt Mayweather and to really have him in trouble. So Mosley is capable of hurting Manny."

"But, then, you take the Mora fight. Anybody who made that match should be shot. To put Mosley, an older fighter, in with a guy who is completely defensive and just stinks you out is not doing Mosley any favors. So, as far as I'm concerned, the most competitive guy of the three for Manny is Mosley. And I mean, that's after looking at Mosley's whole track record."

----Arum
December 22, 2010
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Arum on Mosley Then and Now Empty Re: Arum on Mosley Then and Now

Post  powerpuncher Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:15 pm

im not at all surprised. arum continually contradicts himself.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:26 pm

It's as if his head is on a swivel.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:00 am

When he said Mosley was done he was lying, but now he is telling the truth!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 am

captainanddew wrote:When he said Mosley was done he was lying, but now he is telling the truth!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down