The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manny: I dont have easy fights anymore

3 posters

Go down

Manny: I dont have easy fights anymore Empty Manny: I dont have easy fights anymore

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:41 pm

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Manny: I dont have easy fights anymore Empty Re: Manny: I dont have easy fights anymore

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 pm

please translate gomez...aww poor manny.ill make at least 15 million and im complaining that lol its not a easy fight..geez. and im one of your fans..

Back to top Go down

Manny: I dont have easy fights anymore Empty Re: Manny: I dont have easy fights anymore

Post  GrantZilla Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Too fucking bad Manny! If you weren't such a PPV diva demanding all your fights be PPV, nobody give a fuck if you took a easy fight on HBO.

In fact, I'd be 100% down for that over this joke match-up with Mosley.

Take a easy HBO fight, claim your giving back to the fans in US been supporting your ass, good PR, win/win
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 pm

dmar5143 wrote:please translate gomez...aww poor manny.ill make at least 15 million and im complaining that lol its not a easy fight..geez. and im one of your fans..

Here ya go
The world champion welterweight World Boxing Organization (WBO), Manny Pacquiao, expect a real fight, on 7 May at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, to the ancient challenging, "Sugar" Shane Mosley, 39 years and who many believe, is no match for the devil filipino.

"You know what, there are no easy fights, when you're the number one fighter, pound for pound in the sport," said Pacquiao to "Philippine Star". "People said that the fight with Margarito was easy for me. I wonder indeed was an easy fight? Everybody saw what happened. "
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Doesn't seem like Pac was whining. If anything that's good because he's being challenged even though his fights turn one sided.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Correction " Bob Arum will cherry pick the rest of my opponents and convince everyone they're not going to be cakewalks."

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Groundhog wrote:Doesn't seem like Pac was whining. If anything that's good because he's being challenged even though his fights turn one sided.

+1
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down