The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do we stay or do we go?

5 posters

Go down

Do we stay or do we go? Empty Do we stay or do we go?

Post  captainanddew Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:42 am

From the other threads up, Wolf isn't a mod anymore at ninjas. I haven't checked that and whether we can now block his posts.

Assuming that we will be able to block his posts, do we return to Ninjas?
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Do we stay or do we go? Empty Re: Do we stay or do we go?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:08 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:18 am

I'm fine with going back if that's the consensus. But only if the other good posters on here all decide to go en mass. Only one board at a time for me. Not interested in further fracturing the boxing message board world Smile
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:26 am

captainanddew wrote:From the other threads up, Wolf isn't a mod anymore at ninjas. I haven't checked that and whether we can now block his posts.

I tried putting the retard on my foes/ignore list and it didn't work, that needs to be fixed.

With Wolf ignored, I don't see why we can't return, and post in both places, but that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:30 am

Maybe there is a waiting period before his status is altered in his profile, Ninja definitely removed his moderator status.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Ali wrote:Maybe there is a waiting period before his status is altered in his profile, Ninja definitely removed his moderator status.
Yeah I dont know whats with that.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Ring wrote:
captainanddew wrote:From the other threads up, Wolf isn't a mod anymore at ninjas. I haven't checked that and whether we can now block his posts.

I tried putting the retard on my foes/ignore list and it didn't work, that needs to be fixed.

With Wolf ignored, I don't see why we can't return, and post in both places, but that's just me.
First and foremost we are in no hurry because of that glitch. So I guess for now just wait and see. What do you think?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:46 pm

I sent Ninja a pm about the issue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:12 pm

I still can't block him. Until that becomes possible I won't even consider going back.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:15 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

I still can't block him. Until that becomes possible I won't even consider going back.

since he's no longer a mod, I believe you can block him now
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:17 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Some glitch or something is preventing it at the moment. Might be a certain time period or something. Ali has messaged Ninja, if I see Golbez online today I'll let him know about it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

First and foremost we are in no hurry because of that glitch. So I guess for now just wait and see. What do you think?

True, the whole point of removing the retard as mod was to keep him from fucking with people threads, and to be able to ignore him. I posted a thread to Ninja in the OT section over there, maybe it will help.
http://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/off-topic-f4/ninjarua-fan-t9908.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 pm

OUSooner wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:

Some glitch or something is preventing it at the moment. Might be a certain time period or something. Ali has messaged Ninja, if I see Golbez online today I'll let him know about it as well.

OU,
I read that thread Ninja posted removing the retard as a mod, and I had to laugh, who's crying now mother-fucker. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:38 pm

how does the ignore work over there? If he starts threads do we see them? If he is in threads I guess we don't see his posts. I'm not well versed on the foes function on ninja. anyone with a good explanation please provide what you do know!!!!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:44 pm

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

True, the whole point of removing the retard as mod was to keep him from fucking with people threads, and to be able to ignore him. I posted a thread to Ninja in the OT section over there, maybe it will help.

Sorry Ring but I think that thread would have been counter-productive and could have gotten out of hand. I think it is best if the mods talk to the admins about the issue. I talked to Ali and he agreed. I hope you understand, not trying to step on any toes just trying to get the best resolution possible in the most productive way possible. Let me know if I'm out of line and I will gladly step aside. I'm just trying to help.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:47 pm

captainanddew wrote:how does the ignore work over there? If he starts threads do we see them? If he is in threads I guess we don't see his posts. I'm not well versed on the foes function on ninja. anyone with a good explanation please provide what you do know!!!!

If he's on your 'foes' list, when the retard starts a thread, you can see his name as the author, but not what he posts, it's like he doesn't exist.

Go to your profile in Ninjas, at the top select 'friends and foes', it's simple, put the name you want to ignore in your foes list.

Right now however, you still can't ignore him.

Last edited by Ring on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:47 pm

i will always do whatever anybody else does. i just want to talk boxing. i actually kind of like this place though. its like we just got the good posters and made our own board. i feel like its pretty personal here which is nice. either way though, im only going to post on one board so ill do whatever anybody else does.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 pm

powerpuncher wrote:i will always do whatever anybody else does. i just want to talk boxing. i actually kind of like this place though. its like we just got the good posters and made our own board. i feel like its pretty personal here which is nice. either way though, im only going to post on one board so ill do whatever anybody else does.

The one thing I hope is possible is that we can try there one more time so that Bird and Ali understand we were honest in our concerns. I'm not convinced it will work though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:55 pm

OUSooner wrote:
Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

Sorry Ring but I think that thread would have been counter-productive and could have gotten out of hand. I think it is best if the mods talk to the admins about the issue. I talked to Ali and he agreed. I hope you understand, not trying to step on any toes just trying to get the best resolution possible in the most productive way possible. Let me know if I'm out of line and I will gladly step aside. I'm just trying to help.

No big deal OU, I was just wondering if Ninjas had removed it, no problemo bro, I was only trying to help move things along. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:07 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:i will always do whatever anybody else does. i just want to talk boxing. i actually kind of like this place though. its like we just got the good posters and made our own board. i feel like its pretty personal here which is nice. either way though, im only going to post on one board so ill do whatever anybody else does.

The one thing I hope is possible is that we can try there one more time so that Bird and Ali understand we were honest in our concerns. I'm not convinced it will work though.

Don't worry about it Marble, whatever happens David Haye will still be The Savior.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Ninja replied to my pm, he said to give it a day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Ali wrote:Ninja replied to my pm, he said to give it a day.

Cool ... i'll try 'foes' tommorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down