The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson's Hall of Fame Speech

5 posters

Go down

Tyson's Hall of Fame Speech Empty Tyson's Hall of Fame Speech

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Tyson's Hall of Fame Speech Mike-tyson-excrement
I'd just like to thank all the people for fucking voting for me, because if they didn't, I'd eat their kids, and fuck them until they love me.

I just want to thank all the women I fornicated with. I'm ferocious! So what if I wanted I bit that fucker who can't even remember his name ear off. I was hungry. I wanted to fornicate.

I am the greatest there ever was. Now give me my fucking trophy. Better be some fucking free food.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Tyson's Hall of Fame Speech Empty Re: Tyson's Hall of Fame Speech

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:10 pm

I think Mike might actually bring the house down, he's at peace now and is alot more articulate than you think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:15 am

Ali wrote:I think Mike might actually bring the house down, he's at peace now and is alot more articulate than you think.
After being arrested 48 times before the age of 13, doing 3 and a half years for rape, biting two opponents, one in pubic and the other at a press conference, beating a senior citizen in a road rage attack, mugging old ladies while he was the Heavyweight Champ, pulling out his penis upon meeting women in a dance club on a regular basis, etc, yeah, I think it's time he mellowed a little bit.

Articulate? Mike has brain damage. Nuff said.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:37 am

Frank wrote:
Ali wrote:I think Mike might actually bring the house down, he's at peace now and is alot more articulate than you think.
After being arrested 48 times before the age of 13, doing 3 and a half years for rape, biting two opponents, one in pubic and the other at a press conference, beating a senior citizen in a road rage attack, mugging old ladies while he was the Heavyweight Champ, pulling out his penis upon meeting women in a dance club on a regular basis, etc, yeah, I think it's time he mellowed a little bit.

Articulate? Mike has brain damage. Nuff said.
LOL what a champ
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:52 am

I'd just like to thank all the people for fucking voting for me, because if they didn't, I'd eat their kids, and fuck them until they love me.

I just want to thank all the women I fornicated with. I'm ferocious! So what if I wanted I bit that fucker who can't even remember his name ear off. I was hungry. I wanted to fornicate.

I am the greatest there ever was. Now give me my fucking trophy. Better be some fucking free food

Funny stuff Grant. I tried watching Tyson's latest documentary "Tyson" the other night and after about 20 minutes, I had to turn it off. This clown is hard to look at and listen to, I felt like my IQ was dropping everytime Tyson spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 am

Ring wrote:

I am the greatest there ever was. Now give me my fucking trophy. Better be some fucking free food

Funny stuff Grant. I tried watching Tyson's latest documentary "Tyson" the other night and had to turn it, this clown is hard to look at and listen to, I felt like my IQ was dropping everytime Tyson spoke.
I agree, Ring, I think Tyson's just one of those guys who people are embarrassed they liked so they try to justify it by recreating his career. That's what all these "Tyson vs. Ali" talks are about. His accomplishments do not justify that comparison.

People have called our sport uncivilized for decades. I think it's the anti-thesis of such a description, however glorifying Tyson makes us deserving of such a reputation. He should've been kept out of the hall. I won't argue that point again. I can say that I'm shocked at the amount of people who seem to have sympathy for him.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:31 pm

People keep bringing Tyson up because who since has been as explosive and exciting in HW division? Where watching a Tyson fight was a HW Event.

Fuck, HW title fights aren't even being telivised in the US anymore.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:40 pm

GrantZilla wrote:People keep bringing Tyson up because who since has been as explosive and exciting in HW division? Where watching a Tyson fight was a HW Event.

Thank you....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 pm

GrantZilla wrote:People keep bringing Tyson up because who since has been as explosive and exciting in HW division? Where watching a Tyson fight was a HW Event.

I'm not talking about Tyson's credentials as a HW Champion, or whether or not he belongs in the BHOF, i'm talking about what a fucking horrible excuse for a human being he is. Looking at or listening to Tyson talk is almost painful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:41 am

Even I'll admit that's a good point. He wasn't the best, but he was the most exciting HW of his era. His highlight film rivals anyones.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:39 am

Is it just my imagination, or did Grant get me to say something nice about Mike Tyson? I'll get you for this Grant. I swear I will. (smile)

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:10 am

Ring wrote:

Funny stuff Grant. I tried watching Tyson's latest documentary "Tyson" the other night and after about 20 minutes, I had to turn it off. This clown is hard to look at and listen to, I felt like my IQ was dropping everytime Tyson spoke.
it was actually pretty good
like the part when he says he gave a women....FILATIO
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm

it was actually pretty good
like the part when he says he gave a women....FILATIO

I try not to imagine Tyson having sex. Tyson is a fucking eyesore, and listening to him talk is something I just can't tolerate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down