The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is 13 fighting next?

+2
Diego408
Soonermark890
6 posters

Go down

Who is 13 fighting next? Empty Who is 13 fighting next?

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 pm

Just wondered who are favorite ducker is going to fight next. Will he get in the ring with Chagaev?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who is 13 fighting next? Empty Re: Who is 13 fighting next?

Post  Diego408 Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:39 pm

No one good.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Diego408 wrote:No one good.

lol. to be fair if you take away the Klitschko's, who really is any good in the division?? I don't know who it is going to be but it needs to be somebody credible, if the WBA enforced a defence against Chagaev then i wouldn't be too critical of that. The only 2 men to beat the Russian giant facing off. Chagaev isn't a bad fighter and he is pretty durable, i think he'd make Haye have to work at least. anyway Go Diego Go, check your inbox i've got some good news for you

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Chagaev is fading fast, but is still a pretty decent fighter - He beat valuev more convincingly than 13 did.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Diego is right

might be Mormeck/Rahman
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 pm

The WBA have granted Haye permission to test Chageav because of his hepatitis, not really sure what that means but it looks likely they'll give Haye freedom for bigger fights.

But now with Wladimir busy until next summer Haye might just defend against Chageav.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Go fight Vitali then. He ain't fighting anybody and been calling Haye out!

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:13 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Go fight Vitali then. He ain't fighting anybody and been calling Haye out!

Vitali's going to be busy with his WBC mandatory, he won't be free until the summer either.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:15 pm

Since Haye fights 1.5 times a year, summer isn't that long. He needs a break from the Audrey fight after all.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Ali wrote:The WBA have granted Haye permission to test Chageav because of his hepatitis, not really sure what that means but it looks likely they'll give Haye freedom for bigger fights.

But now with Wladimir busy until next summer Haye might just defend against Chageav.

what that means is that David Haye has the opportunity to duck another legitimate challenge. we are all vaccinated against Chagaev's hepatitis in this country. it would be Haye pulling a Dirrell

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:20 pm

I couldn't care less if Haye opted not to fight Chageav, it's a pointless fight that nobody wants.

I really want to see Haye vs Adamek, I wish HBO would get behind that fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Ali wrote:I couldn't care less if Haye opted not to fight Chageav, it's a pointless fight that nobody wants.
I really want to see Haye vs Adamek, I wish HBO would get behind that fight.

why is it a pointless fight?? he's mandatory number 1. Ruiz was mandatory number 1 and Haye fought him. the difference being Chagaev isn't a washed up old man 7 years past his sell by date. Chagaev is as good a fight for Haye as Adamek is. who as Adamek really beaten?? Arreola who got annhilated by Vitali, and Adamek was getting caught in that fight, it wasn't a one sided bout. have you not noticed the reoccuring theme of David Haye fights, big events against shit opposition. the one legitimate top 10 HW he faced he spent the whole night failing to engage with him. how did you score the Dirrell vs Froch fight?

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:42 pm

I really like Haye v. Adamek. It helps settle a CW debate and sets up one guy to fight one of the Klits. Haye can get a nice payday for Adamek and duck Vitali by saying he's waiting for Wlad.

If Haye wins he'll have to fight Wlad next and in beating Adamek proven he's among the best of the non-Klit HWs. His HW resume will be a little bit more credible. If Adamek wins he'll fight Wlad or Vitali because he'll have gotten a payday, passed a big test, and gotten a huge notoriety bump.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:19 am

adamek-haye is the best mathup in that division..chagaev has slipped.its still a good fight for both but haye-adamek is the best match as far as equal talent..and good talent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 am

dmar5143 wrote:adamek-haye is the best mathup in that division..chagaev has slipped.its still a good fight for both but haye-adamek is the best match as far as equal talent..and good talent.

+1 It really would be a fantastic fight for the division, you could stick it in New Jersey or Manchester and it would sell out within hours.

I'd much rather see these two face each other first before they're bludgeoned by The Brothers Gloom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down