The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon-Oregon State and South Carolina-Auburn

4 posters

Go down

Oregon-Oregon State and South Carolina-Auburn  Empty Oregon-Oregon State and South Carolina-Auburn

Post  GrantZilla Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Who you got. I pick The Ducks to roll over Oregon State. Oregon State not the giant beaters they use to be. They flat out suck right now.

I think SC has a good chance to get the upset. Even though I hate Auburn, I want them to win because Oregon-Auburn be the best match-up for the National Title.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Oregon-Oregon State and South Carolina-Auburn  Empty Re: Oregon-Oregon State and South Carolina-Auburn

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:28 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Who you got. I pick The Ducks to roll over Oregon State. Oregon State not the giant beaters they use to be. They flat out suck right now.

I think SC has a good chance to get the upset. Even though I hate Auburn, I want them to win because Oregon-Auburn be the best match-up for the National Title.

I dont think either game will be close at all.

Back to top Go down

Oregon-Oregon State and South Carolina-Auburn  Empty Re: Oregon-Oregon State and South Carolina-Auburn

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:18 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Who you got. I pick The Ducks to roll over Oregon State. Oregon State not the giant beaters they use to be. They flat out suck right now.

Oregon State is just not good enough. With James Rogers they would've had a chance but have shown very little without him. South Carolina only lost by 7 at Auburn earlier in the year. They are playing well right now and know about Cam Newton this time around. However, Auburn just gets things done this year. Auburn by 10. It will be close for 2.5-3 quarters but South Carolina won't be able to keep up.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Auburn -4
Beavers +17
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:04 pm

its looking like oregon and auburn will both win which is good because that means it will be a good national championship game with oregon winning it all.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 pm

powerpuncher wrote:its looking like oregon and auburn will both win which is good because that means it will be a good national championship game with oregon winning it all.

Auburn will win it all.

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:03 pm

timthebim wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:its looking like oregon and auburn will both win which is good because that means it will be a good national championship game with oregon winning it all.

Auburn will win it all.
dont hate! we all know that oregon will win it all. cam newton is going down!
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 pm

The Duck now done like 2,000 push ups. He must be one buff guy
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 am

powerpuncher wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Auburn will win it all.
dont hate! we all know that oregon will win it all. cam newton is going down!

Cam will beat the ducks by 2 TDs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down