The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So the blueprint to beat Oregon....fake injurries

Go down

So the blueprint to beat Oregon....fake injurries Empty So the blueprint to beat Oregon....fake injurries

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:58 am

Ouch.

Did I just hurt myself, or am I faking it? Hard to say.

That's a topic Oregon fans are obsessing about this season: Opponent's defenses are apparently faking injuries in order to force the fast-paced Ducks offense to stop while that player is helped off the field.

And then said player returns -- apparently after a miraculous recovery -- either one or two plays later.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/32995/fake-injuries-vs-oregon-little-can-be-done

If anyone watched that Cal game it was the most blatant.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

So the blueprint to beat Oregon....fake injurries Empty Re: So the blueprint to beat Oregon....fake injurries

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:27 am

Kinda like a hip-shot when the ref is on the other side.

Oregon O is kinda scary aren't they?

Back to top Go down

So the blueprint to beat Oregon....fake injurries Empty Re: So the blueprint to beat Oregon....fake injurries

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:14 am

Yeah, all Chip Kelly did was jack Chris Ault Nevada Pistol Offense and modify it a bit

It works because defenses caught up to the spread-option. UCLA switched the pistol and have had major success
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down