The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, Oklahoma State loses to Iowa State last night

5 posters

Go down

Wow, Oklahoma State loses to Iowa State last night Empty Wow, Oklahoma State loses to Iowa State last night

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:56 pm

ISU wins 37-31, I wish i'd watched this game last night, but I didn't think ISU had a prayer, just goes to show. What a Face

Tonight's games of interest: (to me) Wink

USC @ Oregon

Kansas St @ Texas

Both games come on tonight @ 7:00 PM EST

Julio Jr. vs Bumfredo tonight as well..

Back to top Go down

Wow, Oklahoma State loses to Iowa State last night Empty Re: Wow, Oklahoma State loses to Iowa State last night

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

If Oregon beats USC they will likely take the # 2 spot since Bama is playing lowly Georgia Southern.

But only way I can see Oregon keeping the # 2 spot is if Bama loses to Auburn since Oregon State who suck will not do much for Oregon's standings. And likely neither will the Pac-12 Championship since the best team in the South is ineligible. It could likely be Oregon against f-king UCCLA

That's why the game today with Oregon vs USC is the real Pac-12 Championship.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Wow, Oklahoma State loses to Iowa State last night Empty Re: Wow, Oklahoma State loses to Iowa State last night

Post  UBeeg9cats Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm

With this loss and Oregon struggling with USC, I think it is a very valid argument to have 1, 2, 3 be LSU, Bama, and Arkansas. How crazy is that? You could conceivably be the 4th best team in the nation and have a losing record in your division. I'm glad Boise lost because they would be in the discussion right now if they were undefeated and I don't want to see them get trounced in a down year. I wonder how the Houston fans are feeling right now.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah, you could have a team that doesn't even win their division playing for the national championship in Bama

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:13 pm

oregon isnt looking too good right now Crying or Very sad

lets hope they can step it up
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:17 am

Some crazyness this weekend. Oregon and OU also go down.

So looks like it's going to be LSU, Alabama, and Arkansas in the top three.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:27 am

I hope Wisconsin gets to a non-Boise State BCS game. I like watching them play.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Gumby wrote:I hope Wisconsin gets to a non-Boise State BCS game. I like watching them play.

Boise isn't going BCS this year and Wisconsin has to get by 2 solid teams in Penn State and MSU. I think they will.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:27 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Some crazyness this weekend. Oregon and OU also go down.

So looks like it's going to be LSU, Alabama, and Arkansas in the top three.
I fucking hate OU right now. We lost to fucking Baylor, and Texas Tech. I know we have had a shit ton of injuries but come on its fucking baylor.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 pm

i hate the SEC! im so mad that 3 of their teams are in the top 3 right now.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

powerpuncher wrote:i hate the SEC! im so mad that 3 of their teams are in the top 3 right now.
I agree. But really I think Arkansas is going to win on Friday. Also if and I know its a huge if Oklahoma State beats OU I still think they get in.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Bama has no business playing for the national title. If LSU beats Arkansas, then LSU will play Georgia in the SEC title game while Bama sits on it's ass doing jack shit.

A team that doesn't even play let alone win their own conference does not have a claim to being in the national championship.

While LSU would have to play an extra game, risking their shot at the title game, Bama does nothing.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down