The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my thoughts on this weekends fights

+6
kbyte
Soonermark890
dmar5143
EnragedSlayer
captainanddew
powerpuncher
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

my thoughts on this weekends fights - Page 2 Empty Re: my thoughts on this weekends fights

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 pm

Man i hope that fight happens. Broner vs maidana could end up in a brawl and could easily be a classic. Lets just cross our fingers and hope they make that fight and don't protect broner from the tougher guys.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

my thoughts on this weekends fights - Page 2 Empty Re: my thoughts on this weekends fights

Post  Gumby Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm a little late but this was a great night of fights. I was shocked that Angulo quit, and was even more shocked when I saw his face because somebody should've thrown in the towel before. A lot of heart from Lara to stick with it because he looked outgunned. I feel like that's a major setback for Angulo. I hope that win takes Lara to another level. Definitely some great footage to see his flaws.

Maidana looked beatable. That was a back and forth fight, and I don't like him in there with Broner or Matthysse. Too little defense, too predictable offense.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Dawson's last major fight. Such a shame. He has all the tools, but no knowledge about how to use them.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2