The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PETE CARROL BLOWS IT.

4 posters

Go down

PETE CARROL BLOWS IT. Empty PETE CARROL BLOWS IT.

Post  dmar5143 Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:41 pm

sorry folks he blew the seatle game.first he did 2 things im dead set against.forth down last play before halftime and a chip shot for a field goal.you take the dam points.a 98 percent chance of making it over perhaps a 20 percent chance of scoring the td.if he did that games over.second you absolutely do not call a last second time out to ice the kicker.it dont work.in the past 2 years ive seen that done 5 times and the kicker missed.time out gives him not a chance to think about it which is laughable but a chance to calm his nerves.
the players deserved to win coming back like that.they played there hearts out but the smartie pants coach gets cute.seatle didnt lose.the coach did.the kicker missed badly.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

PETE CARROL BLOWS IT. Empty Re: PETE CARROL BLOWS IT.

Post  Frank Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 am

Yep

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:28 pm

The play calling by the Seahawks defense was horrible in the last Atlanta drive of the game. They played it safe in coverage and Atlanta got two big passes down the field to set up that last field goal. Had they not played it safe they would have stopped them. Atlanta did the same exact thing a few years ago in a similar situation. Matt Ryan threw two 20+ yard out patterns at the last seconds of the game to set up a field goal and win, and literally did the same thing here. That was the first thing that came into my head when I saw 30 seconds left, 2 timeouts and them having the ball on the 20 something yard line in yesterdays game. I knew Seattle was going to blow it. After the two passes by Atlanta, Pete calls a timeout right before the first kick that missed wide rights lol In the second attempted I knew Bryant was going to make it and he made in easily. I actually wanted Seattle to come to SF and play the 49ers for the third time this year, damn you Pete!!!!
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Fox did a shit job for the Broncos. Yes, Peyton threw a horrible pass in overtime, but Fox had two chances to try to win the game and he played not to lose.

1: 1st down- late in the 4th quarter. Run. 2nd down-run. 3rd and 7- run. Let Manning try a short pass. A first down would have killed the game.

2: 30 seconds left. 2 timeouts. He has Manning take a knee.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down