The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underrated actor Pete Postlethwaite has passed away

2 posters

Go down

Underrated actor Pete Postlethwaite has passed away Empty Underrated actor Pete Postlethwaite has passed away

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:22 am

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29809

Pete was a terrific actor, he was fantastic in The Lost World and The Usual Suspects.

Back to top Go down

Underrated actor Pete Postlethwaite has passed away Empty Re: Underrated actor Pete Postlethwaite has passed away

Post  Frank Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:19 am

Ali wrote:http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=29809

Pete was a terrific actor, he was fantastic in The Lost World and The Usual Suspects.
Thanks for the note, Ali. Pete was always a great character actor. He'll be missed.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Underrated actor Pete Postlethwaite has passed away Empty Re: Underrated actor Pete Postlethwaite has passed away

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 am

Sad news. I thought he looked especially unhealthy in 'The Town', I wonder if he was battling illness during filming?

He was great in 'In The Name of the Father'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Canvas wrote:Sad news. I thought he looked especially unhealthy in 'The Town', I wonder if he was battling illness during filming?

Agree on both. He was also very funny as a bumbling monk/minstrel in The Last Dragon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:14 am

Canvas wrote:Sad news. I thought he looked especially unhealthy in 'The Town', I wonder if he was battling illness during filming?

He's been battling cancer for awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:40 am

Mr. Kobayashi was a great actor.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down