The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

national championship

4 posters

Go down

national championship Empty national championship

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Dang this game is not going well for the irish
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

national championship Empty Re: national championship

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 am

The Irish are one of 3 teams I root for in college. I am pretty depressed right now. Add in $1500 in house and car repairs this weekend and I'm just doing great right now.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:The Irish are one of 3 teams I root for in college. I am pretty depressed right now. Add in $1500 in house and car repairs this weekend and I'm just doing great right now.
Dude im sorry that sucks. I was rooting for ND because I hate the SEC. They just didnt show up tonight.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 am

When Bama's run offense outmuscled the Irish's run defense, I knew the game was over. I am glad that the back to back calls I thought were wrong against the Irish at the beginning of the game didn't affect the result.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 am

i felt the same way about the back to back calls.i checked the odds a few hours before the game and saw the over under was 41..i said nope bamas gonna get at least 35 maybe 42..im a notre dame then penn st fan but i felt after looking at they yearly stats nd would not get close to bama.i thought a good 21 point loss..why.yes a great defense playing a great offence but also a lousy offense in nd playing against a great defence.both passing and rushing for the year bama looked like it was 2-1 in yards over the irish.nd can be proud of what they did this year.alabama now wining 3 out of 4..dam.yes there the best team in colledge football.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:45 am

i knew that it wouldnt even be a game which i have stated more than once on here. ND is nowhere near the best team in the country. they overachieved and stepped it up and beat teams that probably shouldnt have this year and then almost lost to a few teams that werent any good. oregon and k-state were definitely better than ND. i think that both would have a very good chance at beating alabama.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down