The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next years National Championship Game

4 posters

Go down

Next years National Championship Game Empty Next years National Championship Game

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 pm

I am picking Oklahoma vs Ohio State. List your predictions here and we will check back in a year to see how close some of us were.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Next years National Championship Game Empty Re: Next years National Championship Game

Post  captainanddew Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:I am picking Oklahoma vs Ohio State. List your predictions here and we will check back in a year to see how close some of us were.

I won't watch until they stop bullshiting and do a playoff. Division I-AA, II, and III, do a tournament, no reason for them not to.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Next years National Championship Game Empty Re: Next years National Championship Game

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:47 am

Bama vs Oregon. I really have no idea what people are returning though.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:19 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:Bama vs Oregon. I really have no idea what people are returning though.
Bama is a great pick. They are getting most of their team back. Oregon is losing a bunch of people.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bird Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Oregon vs Oklahoma

Oregon returns the QB the 2 RBs, including the redshirted number 1 RB in the nation from last years class, we lose 2 OL, Casey Mathews and Jeff Maehl but we are prime for another run at the title

Oklahoma is jsut simply stacked.

bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

bird wrote:Oregon vs Oklahoma

Oregon returns the QB the 2 RBs, including the redshirted number 1 RB in the nation from last years class, we lose 2 OL, Casey Mathews and Jeff Maehl but we are prime for another run at the title

Oklahoma is jsut simply stacked.
That was my pick last year. Did you guys lose anyone else. The ESPN guys were talking like you lost a lot of key players.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bird Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:52 pm

we lost some lineman (but we honestly seem to every year), Maehl (the cold white boy receiver) will be missed big time, and so will Casey Mathews. But we have both All Americans returning as well as a good portion of the defense and other than some lineman and Maehl we return the entire offense

It was funny i was talking to a former UT player yesterday about next year and he was just like this sucks, Oklahoma is fucking stacked haha

bird

Back to top Go down

Post  bird Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 pm

I dont necessarily think next years team will be better I jsut think the Pac 10 or Pac 12 is gonna be ours to lose, our new division has Stanford, Oregon State, Washington, Washington St., Arizona and Arizona State if I remember correctly

bird

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm

bird wrote:I dont necessarily think next years team will be better I jsut think the Pac 10 or Pac 12 is gonna be ours to lose, our new division has Stanford, Oregon State, Washington, Washington St., Arizona and Arizona State if I remember correctly
We didnt really lose much. Broyles and Lewis decided to come back to "win a national championship." We lost Murray but we still have Finch and about another 5 running backs that are really good.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 pm

alabamas a good choice but the sec alone is dam tough to go unbeaton..oregon why not..ohio state ..stanford if the new coach adjusts..oklahoma also..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down