The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your picks for the NCAA National Champs this year

+4
gomez1012
BoxingGenius
Gumby
Soonermark890
8 posters

Go down

Your picks for the NCAA National Champs this year Empty Your picks for the NCAA National Champs this year

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm

I got Oklahoma. I think they will be a force this year.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your picks for the NCAA National Champs this year Empty Re: Your picks for the NCAA National Champs this year

Post  Gumby Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:44 pm

I'll go with LSU. Really whoever the best team in the SEC is.

Either way, this is going to be a great season. Love that the conferences got shaken up and now some of the small schools are going to have to earn their way to the BCS. I also expect big things from Michigan. I expect them to be jacked up over the Ohio State Controversy.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Your picks for the NCAA National Champs this year Empty Re: Your picks for the NCAA National Champs this year

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Wonder how Oregon will do?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:17 am

Soonermark890 wrote:Wonder how Oregon will do?

My Ducks will run up the score en route to another undefeated regular season. This time winning the BCS national championship. Chip Kellys constant hurry up offense will cause problems for everyone.

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 am

BoxingGenius wrote:

My Ducks will run up the score en route to another undefeated regular season. This time winning the BCS national championship. Chip Kellys constant hurry up offense will cause problems for everyone.
It wouldnt for OU since we have been running that offense for 3-4 years already. Of coarse if OU meets them the same will be true for Oregon's defense.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 am

Stanford
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:51 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Stanford
They fall to the pressure. There's going to be a huge target on their backs this year. Is USC allowed to compete yet?
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Gumby wrote:
They fall to the pressure. There's going to be a huge target on their backs this year. Is USC allowed to compete yet?

Dont think so

I just like the team with the best arm in the nation
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:

It wouldnt for OU since we have been running that offense for 3-4 years already. Of coarse if OU meets them the same will be true for Oregon's defense.

i dont see the sooners making it far enough to play the ducks

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:17 pm

BoxingGenius wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:

Who beats them? Texas is down. Florida State is our toughest game and we killed them last year by 30. Our hardest in conf game is Oklahoma State.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:

Who beats them? Texas is down. Florida State is our toughest game and we killed them last year by 30. Our hardest in conf game is Oklahoma State.

while they do have a rather easy schedule, anybody can lose on any given saturday. i think OU is a bit overhyped personally, and the soft schedule will not help them in the bcs

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 pm

BoxingGenius wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:

while they do have a rather easy schedule, anybody can lose on any given saturday. i think OU is a bit overhyped personally, and the soft schedule will not help them in the bcs
I wouldnt call our schedule soft. Its just more that we are better than everyone we play this year and Texas being down makes our biggest game a little easier. There is always one game a year for most teams that sneaks up on them but if you look at our schedule this year we look like the favorites to make it to the Championship game. Also we are stacked this year.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Gumby wrote:

Dont think so

I just like the team with the best arm in the nation

College is about playmakers though. Luck is great and should be a great pro but I think defenses are going to find ways to limit his supporting cast and he can't do it on his own. Plus with Harbaugh gone I think it will affect them. I think SC beats them.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  pac305 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Sooners over the Ducks in the BCS National Title Game
pac305
pac305

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:14 pm

pac305 wrote:Sooners over the Ducks in the BCS National Title Game
I like your style sir.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:08 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Gumby wrote:

Dont think so

NCAA is as big of a joke as ABC orgs. Punish players at USC who weren't even part of the Reggie Bush bullshit.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 pm

I'll go off the board and pick Nebraska.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Norm1023 wrote:I'll go off the board and pick Nebraska.

Do they still Taylor Martinez as their QB?
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Norm1023 wrote:I'll go off the board and pick Nebraska.

Do they still Taylor Martinez as their QB?

They do.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 am

Notre Dame! Very Happy I know, probably not likely, but I'm loving the way my Irish finished last year and they've had a hell of a recruiting season. Maybe a year or two away, but I like our chances at a BCS bowl for sure.

That end of the season game vs. Stanford could be huge if they get through the schedule and take out USC again (got 'em at home this year too).
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down