The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marquez vs Pacquiao IV and undercards.

+8
Soonermark890
freakzilla
powerpuncher
Rum Capital
NJBeatdown86
flapanther2001
captainanddew
Diego408
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Marquez vs Pacquiao IV and undercards. - Page 5 Empty Re: Marquez vs Pacquiao IV and undercards.

Post  nano212 Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:54 pm

This whole PEDS talk is not out of line considering JMM looked dramatically different and in training showed increased speed and power, His speed was not that evident in the fight maybe because Manny's speed jumped out of the screen because of his energy he showed last night was missing in the last couple fights. The shocking punch to me was the knock down in the 3rd round that had me going hmm... the knock out punch could have happened in the first 3 fights because it was a perfect punch thrown at a perfect time. Manny was coming in, tripped himself up falling forward and ran into that punch. But if Arum and Pac's team wanted drug testing considering memo was working with JMM they could have had it and now we will never know. In saying that I am happy for JMM. He would take apart Rios in 5 rounds if they fight in April.
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5