The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTRE DAME.THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM.

3 posters

Go down

NOTRE DAME.THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. Empty NOTRE DAME.THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM.

Post  dmar5143 Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:56 am

anyone remember that song.notre dame in the begining of the year looking at there schudle i felt.7-5 a good year.8-4a very good year and within reach.9-3 with a bowl win a year of overachieving.12-0 and the possibilty of playing alabama in the nc game.an impossible dream.
yes the famed tradition of the irish now take a underdog role.a cinderella type team.
beating bama is like louis-smelling braddock -baer clay-liston douglas -tyson.its within the relm of possibilty but still unthinkable.
by now all know they have a great defence.a team that rarely makes a mistake.12-0 is a result of that plus several great goaline stands.a call or two go your way.that lucky break.a key turnover a key offensive play at the right time.
one thing i hate is that the game is 5 weeks away.to long for both teams.im a huge fan of notre dame.can they beat bama if its bama in the game.hell i had doubts about beating usc.beating georgia.i think they can.
yeah nd has a great defence.so does bama with 4 shutouts this year plus 1 7 point score against them.nd plays pitt and byu and squeaks by them.bama crushes teams like that because there offence is awsome.
can nd defence keep bama at 17 points or less.i dont think so.can nd score 31 points which i feel they need to do to win the game.i dont think so.can nd come within 14 points of bama.im thinking no.
can nd do the impossible dream.looking back at some of boxings big upsets im thinking why not.
can the ghosts of the gipper rockne lattner horning holtz leahy and others help in the impossible dream..why not.thats what dreams are made of..gooooo irish.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

NOTRE DAME.THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM. Empty Re: NOTRE DAME.THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM.

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:33 am

ND's defense is the best I have seen in a long time. I really think they probably win it all this year.

BTW I hate ND but I just call it like I see it. It is their year. That defense will limit anyone.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:12 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again: my Irish are a team of destiny! They are going to win it all this year. I was a kid last time they won in 88, and it's been a hell of a dry spell. Can't even express how happy I am Very Happy
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Tobe wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: my Irish are a team of destiny! They are going to win it all this year. I was a kid last time they won in 88, and it's been a hell of a dry spell. Can't even express how happy I am Very Happy
i think your going to wish you had laid down some money on them.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down