The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field

4 posters

Go down

Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field Empty Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field

Post  UBeeg9cats Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:46 pm

These are 2 of my favorite football teams and they are playing at Soldier Field. Help me convince me that it is worth going to.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field Empty Re: Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 pm

All football games are worth it. I have never been disappointed for going to a game.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field Empty Re: Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field

Post  Tobe Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:36 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:These are 2 of my favorite football teams and they are playing at Soldier Field. Help me convince me that it is worth going to.

I'd love to get to that! Was actually thinking about it but the timing isn't going to work for me. You get to see at least two of next years' first rounders in Mantai T'ao and Tyler Eiffort for Notre Dame.

My Irish have a fucking brutal schedule this season, hardest in the nation. If they come into that game with only 1 loss it'll be great - if they're undefeated after Michigan and Michigan State there might be a lot of hype around this game. Coach Kelly better keep Turnover Tommy Rees on the bench, and with a good backfield and a solid front 7 on defense they'll have a shot at a respectible season. Honestly 8-5 would be good for them this year if I'm being realistic.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:04 pm

im stupid but who is the U. i always root for notre dame.penn st also..been a irish fan since i can remember.back to when johhny latner won the heismen.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:08 pm

dmar5143 wrote:im stupid but who is the U. i always root for notre dame.penn st also..been a irish fan since i can remember.back to when johhny latner won the heismen.

It's Miami dmar, the Hurricanes. The "U" is from their logo: Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field Image.axd?picture=2011%2F8%2Fall+about+the+u
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

ahhh ok.thanks tobe.for a few years that was a rivalry that was inspired by major dislike for each other.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:38 pm

So this game is Saturday night. My Irish are 4 -0 behind a great D. Miami is surprizing at 4-1 as well, and are the first real passing threat ND has faced. In Chicago, at night, with my guys in their "Shamrock Series" uniforms for this year.... should be fun! Very Happy
Notre Dame vs The U @ Soldier Field Notre-dame-uniforms
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down