The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nishioka-Donaire for The Ring belt

+6
Soonermark890
UBeeg9cats
hillsicc303
flapanther2001
captainanddew
GrantZilla
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nishioka-Donaire for The Ring belt - Page 2 Empty Re: Nishioka-Donaire for The Ring belt

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 pm

I just see Donaire and Rigo as the top 2 with some space after them then Mares and Nishioka and then another wide gap. There is no doubt the champ if these guys face each other.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Nishioka-Donaire for The Ring belt - Page 2 Empty Re: Nishioka-Donaire for The Ring belt

Post  SlickMoney Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Another case of Ring Magazine pimping their belt. You can argue its the 4th time in less than a year.

Ring belt is just another meaningless strap in Boxing.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:48 am

SlickMoney wrote:Another case of Ring Magazine pimping their belt. You can argue its the 4th time in less than a year.

It already is with all of the vacancies it has
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:58 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:Another case of Ring Magazine pimping their belt. You can argue its the 4th time in less than a year.

It already is with all of the vacancies it has

That actually brought prestige to the belt in my opinion. But.now they are just throwing the belt to these fights when they clearly aren't between the top 2 fighters of the division.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:05 pm

In the end, I think Rigo rises to the top of this & any division he fights in. It sure will be interesting though. Nishioka/Donaire is a great fight. I don't really care any more about which belts they fight for. I just want them to fight until there is one clear champ...
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2