The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA FINALS

+4
Soonermark890
UBeeg9cats
dmar5143
captainanddew
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NBA FINALS - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA FINALS

Post  captainanddew Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Wow thats original. Or I can watch a damn basketball game and see the calls are not going our way. I guess all the sports writers on ESPN are fanboys too huh? Every time someone doesnt agree with you and thinks different you call them something. I would bet you dont know shit about basketball just by your statements.

What statement was that? Im the one that stated facts. You wanna get off on what ESPN writers say then go look at what they said about Harden's performance and Westbrook at the end of the game. The refs had NOTHING to do with those 2 things. Thats all i said. You got butthurt cuz i stated something that everyone saw but you. And you call me blind?
The refs were horrible. James got every call possible during the series and if you dont think so then your blind. Harden sucked during the entire series and Westbrook played amazing.

Westbrook played great but had a terrible end to game 4 and played an awful Game 5. The refs were not the reason the Heat won. Stop taking the easy way out and using the refs as scapegoats.
Dude in a close game one or two bad calls can cost you. If you dont know that then you never played.

1 or 2 calls can turn a game. I was rooting for the thunder (not normally a thunder fan). I felt like miami got more calls, but since I was rooting for the thunder, I could be wrong.

It certainly in retrospect didn't seem like enough to be the difference in the series.

was it game 2 or 3 where the thunder were up 9 in the 3rd, had the momentum, and then fouled miami on 2 straight 3 pt attempts. miami won that game. that was the series right there.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:06 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Wow thats original. Or I can watch a damn basketball game and see the calls are not going our way. I guess all the sports writers on ESPN are fanboys too huh? Every time someone doesnt agree with you and thinks different you call them something. I would bet you dont know shit about basketball just by your statements.

What statement was that? Im the one that stated facts. You wanna get off on what ESPN writers say then go look at what they said about Harden's performance and Westbrook at the end of the game. The refs had NOTHING to do with those 2 things. Thats all i said. You got butthurt cuz i stated something that everyone saw but you. And you call me blind?
The refs were horrible. James got every call possible during the series and if you dont think so then your blind. Harden sucked during the entire series and Westbrook played amazing.

Westbrook played great but had a terrible end to game 4 and played an awful Game 5. The refs were not the reason the Heat won. Stop taking the easy way out and using the refs as scapegoats.
Dude in a close game one or two bad calls can cost you. If you dont know that then you never played.

1 or 2 calls can turn a game. I was rooting for the thunder (not normally a thunder fan). I felt like miami got more calls, but since I was rooting for the thunder, I could be wrong.

It certainly in retrospect didn't seem like enough to be the difference in the series.

was it game 2 or 3 where the thunder were up 9 in the 3rd, had the momentum, and then fouled miami on 2 straight 3 pt attempts. miami won that game. that was the series right there.

Or how about the no call at the end of game 3 when James hacked the shit out of Durant. That would have tied the game. Who knows how the series goes if we win game 3. Then we would have ended back in OKC no matter what.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:06 am

i agree that miami were on the better end of the calls but it didnt seem too excessive to me. i have seen much worse reffing in other series.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3