The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts

5 posters

Go down

Random thoughts Empty Random thoughts

Post  Frank Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm

1. Sergio Martinez will never get the opportunity to fight Floyd Mayweather.

2. Saul Alvarez, whose appearance is a mixture between "Richie Cunningham from Happy Days" and a crazed Mexican from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", will become a huge star because of his power and exciting style. He may stand a good chance at getting a shot at one of the two divas.

3. Andre Ward's career will be full of major accomplishments. However, it will take years for him to capture the imagination of the boxing public. In my opinion, he'll need a victory over a major star to do this.

4. Tavoris Cloud will not fight often enough to erase the stench of his last performance.

5. Manny Pacquiao may have a short retirement following a victory of Tim Bradley. However, when he finds out that without boxing he's just an ordinary guy, he'll state that God has told him to return to the ring.

6. Newt Gingrich is a social retard. I'm just had to add that. Sorry if you're supporting Newt.

7. This upcoming fight will spell the end of Miguel Cotto and his very impressive career. Whether he continues to fight on or not, he won't return to main event status ever again.

8. Chad Dawson will defeat Bernard Hopkins via UD. However, Hopkins will fight on.

9. Devon Alexander will be a new and exciting force in the WW division if and only if he fires his trainer and continues to fight as a boxer/puncher.

10. Lamont Peterson will defeat Amir Khan by a convincing UD. This time, there will be no controversy.

Last edited by Frank on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Frank

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts Empty Re: Random thoughts

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Nice. I disagree with only number 8 and 10.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 pm

SAUL Alvarez.

Pacquiao's possible retirement will be due to the legal issues he may or may not be dealing with in the near future.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:09 pm

i agree with you on them all. frank and his random thoughts. i like them.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Disagree about 3, he doesn't have the personality or exciting style to breakout.

6 is accurate.

8 is also right, Hopkins is a stubborn old man who'll end up like Holyfield and Toney.

10, I see it being another controversial fight leading up to a split decision, neither guy has the power to put the other away.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:33 pm

frank nice ones.there are good but number 6 i love.can you please take out the word social.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:37 pm

dmar5143 wrote:frank nice ones.there are good but number 6 i love.can you please take out the word social.
LMAO
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 pm

dmar5143 wrote:frank nice ones.there are good but number 6 i love.can you please take out the word social.
Laughing

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down