The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some random thoughts about the NFL.

2 posters

Go down

Just some random thoughts about the NFL.  Empty Just some random thoughts about the NFL.

Post  Frank Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:55 pm

1. Ok, lemme get this right. Tim Teabow and the Broncos have an excellent chance in the playoffs because..... Denver's running game and defense will keep the game close enough for Teabow to perform late game heroics in the 4th quarter. Gotcha. Just one question. Anyone ever heard of a team called the Steelers and a style of play called "Smash Mouth Football?" Just curious.

2. Speaking of the Steelers, has Ben got married yet? If not, has anyone seen his fiance? I'm curious about that too. Is she in any way related to Rocky Marciano? If not, I feel for her. Maybe he's marrying Roger Mayweather's ex girlfriend. That would be ok.

3. One more point about my guys in Pittsburgh. Ever wonder why the Steelers have no Cheerleaders? Here's a nice little multiple choice test that I believe contains the answer. : The Steelers have no cheerleaders because (a) The Rooney family is too cheap to pay for them. (b) It's too damn cold at Heinz Field. (c) They'd be the ugliest bitches this side of the Pacific. (If you picked "C", give yourself 2 points on the I.Q. test, the GRE or what ever intelligence test you plan to take in the near future.)

4. The Texans are an invisible football team. I pray they change that in post season.

5. What in the fuck is wrong with the NY Football Giants??

6. Ok, lemme get this right. Tim Teabow and the Broncos have an excellent chance in the playoffs because..... Denver's running game and defense will keep the game close enough for Teabow to perform late game heroics in the 4th quarter. Gotcha. Just one question. Anyone ever heard of a very serious injury to a QB in post season play??

7. For the life of me, I'm at a complete loss when it comes to understanding the Baltimore Ravens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

8. If the Cowboys and Romo win the NFC East, can anyone think of a good reason why they should show up for a playoff game?

9. The Arizona Cardinals are closing out this season pretty strong. Has anyone told them that their pathetic division has finally produced a quality team and that they have no chance of making the playoffs?

10. Ok, lemme get this right. Tim Teabow and the Broncos have an excellent chance in the playoffs because..... Denver's running game and defense will keep the game close enough for Teabow to perform late game heroics in the 4th quarter. Gotcha. Just one question. Anyone ever heard of QB getting his ass cheeks knocked through his shoulder pads? Just curious.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Just some random thoughts about the NFL.  Empty Re: Just some random thoughts about the NFL.

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Funny stuff.

3. One more point about my guys in Pittsburgh. Ever wonder why the Steelers have no Cheerleaders? Here's a nice little multiple choice test that I believe contains the answer. : The Steelers have no cheerleaders because (a) The Rooney family is too cheap to pay for them. (b) It's too damn cold at Heinz Field. (c) They'd be the ugliest bitches this side of the Pacific. (If you picked "C", give yourself 2 points on the I.Q. test, the GRE or what ever intelligence test you plan to take in the near future.)

Too much of a liability when you got a QB named Ben Rapesberger

They were a medicre team this season to begin with. Their O-line sucks and are the worst team in the entire NFL at running the ball.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Just some random thoughts about the NFL.  Empty Re: Just some random thoughts about the NFL.

Post  Frank Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:31 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Funny stuff.

Too much of a liability when you got a QB named Ben Rapesberger

They were a medicre team this season to begin with. Their O-line sucks and are the worst team in the entire NFL at running the ball.

Good comment on Ben. I totally missed that one. Could you imagine the embarrassment Pittsburgh would suffer after halftime? How the hell do you explain a cheerleader with fucked up hair and torn clothes running up in the stands and screaming? Good point, Grant.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down