The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruz-less Pro Bowl??

3 posters

Go down

Cruz-less Pro Bowl?? Empty Cruz-less Pro Bowl??

Post  CervezaExtra Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm

How the hell did Victor Cruz not get into the Pro Bowl?
Also what's with all the Chitown players getting in. Ever since the injury Da Bears haven't done a damn thing. ridiculous.

To Mark: The Raiders got called childish on NFL Live lol. They said that Oakland would be a team to fear if they learned to play like a disciplined adult team and not the childish and disrespectful group of kids. LOL That's a little paraphrased but still what they were saying!
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Cruz-less Pro Bowl?? Empty Re: Cruz-less Pro Bowl??

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 pm

No they play tough and have attitude. They play like Men. BTW watch what you say about the raiders this board is Raider land.
Cruz-less Pro Bowl?? Trophies
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:No they play tough and have attitude. They play like Men. BTW watch what you say about the raiders this board is Raider land.
Cruz-less Pro Bowl?? Trophies

I'm simply relaying what Mark and the others said on NFL Live the other day. LOL
I have no problem with the raiders leading the league in penalties!
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:I have no problem with the raiders leading the league in penalties!

Officials hate the Raiders and we get called for every bullshit call

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:57 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:I have no problem with the raiders leading the league in penalties!

Officials hate the Raiders and we get called for every bullshit call

I think a lot of the calls are right but many calls are complete shit. (Goes for the NFL entirely)
But just a theory: Raiders play dirty just like every team in the NFL, they just don't hide it like every other team in the NFL.
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:00 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:I think a lot of the calls are right but many calls are complete shit. (Goes for the NFL entirely)
But just a theory: Raiders play dirty just like every team in the NFL, they just don't hide it like every other team in the NFL.

I don't call most of the "fouls" playing dirty. I call it playing football. Yeah, under Goodell/Corporate/PC flag-football NFL today, it's "dirty."

It's getting so stupid now got guys that have been playing football all their lives having to go to Goodell and have a bunch of suits tell them how to "properly" tackle a guy under new NFL rules.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:06 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
CervezaExtra wrote:I think a lot of the calls are right but many calls are complete shit. (Goes for the NFL entirely)

I don't call most of the "fouls" playing dirty. I call it playing football. Yeah, under Goodell/Corporate/PC flag-football NFL today, it's "dirty."

It's getting so stupid now got guys that have been playing football all their lives having to go to Goodell and have a bunch of suits tell them how to "properly" tackle a guy under new NFL rules.

Right! A ton of shit has softened the game so that playing dirty is playing "football". Your exactly right!
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:11 pm

CervezaExtra wrote:Right! A ton of shit has softened the game so that playing dirty is playing "football". Your exactly right!

Yeah. Teams like the Raiders refuse to change their style to fit the soft ass flag football of today. Raiders have always been the Raiders.

I think it's real sad thing if they have to become a soft team in oder to fit todays game.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  CervezaExtra Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:18 pm

Doubtful, if the league tries to do that to them the fans will riot and tear their door down.
Raiders fans are fucking nuts! Lol
CervezaExtra
CervezaExtra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down