The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday night FB Texans vs Colts

+3
Soonermark890
GrantZilla
captainanddew
7 posters

Go down

Thursday night FB Texans vs Colts Empty Thursday night FB Texans vs Colts

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 pm

The Cowboys, if they make the playoffs this at all this year, will lose in the first round, they're fucking depressing and will never be shit as long as Romo is the QB.

So i've began to get a bit interested in the Houston Texans who've already clinched the AFC South with a 10-4 record going into tonights game. I know absolutely nothing about the players on this team, but i'm learning.

Texans up 10-6 2nd half just starting.

Back to top Go down

Thursday night FB Texans vs Colts Empty Re: Thursday night FB Texans vs Colts

Post  captainanddew Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 pm

without Schaub, texas has no shot.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:04 pm

Colts are really blowing it for their Suck For Luck. The win last night likely just cost them the # 1 draft pick. And even if they didn't get Luck, many are predicting the pick is worth atleast three first round draft picks. Which the Colts need.

I know the players don't care about that, they want to win and protect their own interest aka their careers. But damn. A single meaingless win could impact the Colts for over a decade.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:48 am

captainanddew wrote:without Schaub, texas has no shot.

Schaub is an injured QB right? How 'bout Lienart who's also injured, wasn't he doing pretty good before the injury? Since the Cowboys have become just about fucking worthless in the playoffs, I may become a fan of Houston. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Ring wrote:

Schaub is an injured QB right? How 'bout Lienart who's also injured, wasn't he doing pretty good before the injury? Since the Cowboys have become just about fucking worthless in the playoffs, I may become a fan of Houston. Smile

Ring, teams in your state are definitely underachieving. Of course, the closest team to me, the skins, I have disavowed. 34 years as a fan was enough. I can't stand Snyder and am no longer a fan of the Skins. I threw away all my Redskins stuff last Summer.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ring wrote:

Ring, teams in your state are definitely underachieving. Of course, the closest team to me, the skins, I have disavowed. 34 years as a fan was enough. I can't stand Snyder and am no longer a fan of the Skins. I threw away all my Redskins stuff last Summer.

The Redskins had some great teams, and a great rivalry with Cowboys over the years, but yeah, they suck even worse then Dallas right now, and Snyder is a douche.

I'm watching Saint Teabag vs. Buffalo right now, Denver is up 7-3.

If the Texans can get one of their 2 QBs back for the playoffs they might have a shot at going somewhere.

cheers - BTW, hope everything is going well for you and your family. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:52 pm

No miracles for St. Timothy, Buffalo tearing Denver a new ass-hole. Bills 40-14 in the 4th, 4 Ints for the jesus freak.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Ring wrote:No miracles for St. Timothy, Buffalo tearing Denver a new ass-hole. Bills 40-14 in the 4th, 4 Ints for the jesus freak.
LMFAO. Where are all the Teblow lovers right now?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:No miracles for St. Timothy, Buffalo tearing Denver a new ass-hole. Bills 40-14 in the 4th, 4 Ints for the jesus freak.

I can't remember exactly, but out of the 4 Ints Teabag barfed up, I know at least 2 were taken back for TD's. I loved it.

The Cowboys keep doing their end of the year flop - 1-3 in their last 4 games including the loss yesterday to the Eagles at home. They haven't got a fucking prayer of beating the NYG next week at Metlife Stadium in NJ. Dallas is depressing, Since the 2006 season, the Dallas Cowboys are 1-3 in playoff appearances with Tony Romo at quarterback.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Love the Denver loss but they need to lose to KC next week. If they do, Raiders control their destiny to make the play offs against The Dolts
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:20 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Love the Denver loss but they need to lose to KC next week. If they do, Raiders control their destiny to make the play offs against The Dolts

Be fine with me if the Raiders make it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:46 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Tebow's already done more than I think most people thought he would accomplish in his whole career. He's shown this year it's possible to build a team around him...granted that's a defensive oriented team, but you can throw him on the field with a bunch of nobodies and get some production. I'm not sure if any team will invest in that, but he's helped opened the door for guys in the future and might be able to start in the league.

I've gone from completely hating Tim Tebow, to realizing he would've been a great fit on the Pats.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 pm

fuck the COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had them -3 1/2 @ +400

LOL
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

Right on cue. All Tebow haters wait to he has a bad game to speak up. Not one mention when he has success. Definition of a hater.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:10 am

SlickMoney wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Right on cue. All Tebow haters wait to he has a bad game to speak up. Not one mention when he has success. Definition of a hater.
Hell yes I hate him. Also I waited two weeks thank you.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:10 am

tebow is a great wholesome kid.mabe a fanatic on his beliefs but non the less a person id much rather have in sports then the punks drug dealers gun toting wife beaters rapist folks..hes a good football player but a awfull QB. look if he starts for any team for 10 years i believe in none of those years will he be mentioned or thought of as one of the top 12 QBS in the game.he will more then likely be talked about as one of the worst 7 or 8 in the game.
if someone dislikes him for his lifestyle then sorry thats sick.realy sick.if you dislike him because you feel hes getting to much attention and his play as QB on the field doesnt warrant all thoses highlights then im ok with that.
to his credit this year he has captured the love of the bronco fans and realy how can you not approve of that..please treat the person and his life off the field with respect..his play on the field is open for disgussion and comments both good and bad.some of the bad comments hes earned no doubt on the field.hes earned a few good ones also.to poke fun of him for his beliefs or to be funny commenting about them or his name in several topics here i feel is extremly childish.some folks may not like that last comment but its the truth.we are not second graders here.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:08 pm

hey dmar, maturity is overrated, fuck St. Tebag. Twisted Evil geek

Happy New Year dude! rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:57 pm

dmar5143 wrote:tebow is a great wholesome kid.mabe a fanatic on his beliefs but non the less a person id much rather have in sports then the punks drug dealers gun toting wife beaters rapist folks..hes a good football player but a awfull QB. look if he starts for any team for 10 years i believe in none of those years will he be mentioned or thought of as one of the top 12 QBS in the game.he will more then likely be talked about as one of the worst 7 or 8 in the game.
if someone dislikes him for his lifestyle then sorry thats sick.realy sick.if you dislike him because you feel hes getting to much attention and his play as QB on the field doesnt warrant all thoses highlights then im ok with that.
to his credit this year he has captured the love of the bronco fans and realy how can you not approve of that..please treat the person and his life off the field with respect..his play on the field is open for disgussion and comments both good and bad.some of the bad comments hes earned no doubt on the field.hes earned a few good ones also.to poke fun of him for his beliefs or to be funny commenting about them or his name in several topics here i feel is extremly childish.some folks may not like that last comment but its the truth.we are not second graders here.
I cant stand him for three reasons.
1. His antics during the OU Florida NC Game
2. He plays for Denver
3. I think he is fake. I dont believe for a minute he is a virgin as he stated when he was a senior at Florida.
SO FUCK TEBLOW
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down